- Illogical puzzles and annoying mini games.
- The sequence of puzzles and trigger sequences (the store example) puts a dent in enjoying the game.
- Flat humor, Rufus has his moments but the guy tries too hard sometimes.
- Disappointing ending but with a sequence in my hands it wasn’t that bad (for those who had to wait.. lame Nerd )
- Terrible cheap movie sequences, choppy and the mouth synch is way off. Also the bum song doesn’t make any sense (maybe that’s the point?)
-Beautiful environments, Deponia has its charms
-The monkey island vibe is def here, points for nostalgia!
-interesting characters, puzzles are a challenge and satisfying
-Story is ok
Read the review »
Time Played: 10-20 hours