- Good voiceacting
- Great artwork & locations
- Decent length
- I really can’t think of anything else..how sad
- Boring puzzles and “fetch” quests. There are some puzzles that stand out in difficulty but honestly it’s all so forgettable.
- Generic Eldritch story with a terrible ending.
- Boring characters, except maybe Bob Olmstein. But yeah that also turns out in a major disappointment.
- Not funny.
- Where’s the memorable music?
Conclusion: if you are expecting something out of the golden age of adventure games you’ll be severly disappointed. The game’s not funny and more importantly NOT FUN. The story is a mess followed by “a buy the sequel ending to find out”. No thank you.
Read the review »
Time Played: 10-20 hours