(some spoilers ahead!)
-Some hilarious situations
-It has a pretty creepy “fight for your life” scene where you spend a night in a hotel where the owner is trying to stab you to death…brrr the death scenes are worth it alone!
-Some great environments and music
- Up close the graphics are indeed muddy.
- The protagonist does look like an edited Guybrush!
- Not a lot of inventory puzzles and way too easy.
- Rushed climax/ending
- Too short
- You can’t turn off that annoying progress icon in the
- Uninteresting story (done before).
Conclusion: It made me laugh and that one creepy scene def made it worth it! So go ahead and check it out!
Read the review »
Time Played: 2-5 hours