- Some nice indoor locations, can’t believe the junk some people have:)
- Fun code puzzles
- Not much of a story, i won’t bother talking about the pathetic plot twist
- Where are the beautiful & interesting outdoor locations? One or two and a rehash of a previous one. I was getting tired of constantly being indoor in boring museums.
- Scripted puzzles: you first need a reason why you are going to use an item, therefore you can’t interact with said item until you need it (e.g. pick it up). Another annoying scripted scene/puzzle: You have to look at every item before you get a cell phone message, if you missed looking at one item you are basically stuck.
- The game is challenging, but as a Carol Reed veteran i’ve come to know all the pitfalls thus i was hardly stuck. Newcomers will feel the pain:)
- Same rehashed music & voice actors/screen actors. I def would like to see something new.
- Ugly ¨fake” looking pyramid.
- No “akward” yet funny scenarios like in the previous games.
I give it 2 stars, if you are new to the series SKIP IT(play Cold Case Summer)! I’m still a fan of the game’s style, so i’ll be waiting patiently for Carol’s return.
Read the review »
Time Played: 5-10 hours
Difficulty: Just Right