- Great puzzles, some of them challenging.
- Decent voice acting
- Interesting locations
- Seems like every act is made by different people which i loved!
- You actually have to think about not leaving any evidence behind or tampering with it, if you do you get a lower score (hehe).
- Terrible audio production : some lines were switched, different voice actress/actor for some unfinished lines
- Story was interesting in the beginning, but near the end it was just another cliché with a terrible open ending (in this case i’d rather have closure)
Conclusion: I recommend this game to the people that love fun challenging puzzles and international locations. The story was bad but the puzzles more than make up for it
Read the review »
Time Played: Over 20 hours