• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Through the Eyes of a Drunk” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

chrissie - 31 August 2017 12:33 PM

Had a little more time than expected today so:
Bonus pic #4: Tales

Winner! Thumbs Up That’s a wrap what concern bonus part!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

One day remains!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

FINAL RESULTS:

chrissie 87***
eddyc 60**
Lady Kestrel 55
Abnaxus 33
NickyLarson 28
SoccerDude28 24
Sir Beardalot 10
Rewind 8
Becky 6
Jabod 4
dumbeur 3

Quiz ended, and the winner is chrissie! Congrats for this excellent score, chrissie! Thumbs Up Congratulations also to eddyc & Lady Kestrel on second & third place.
Thank you all for taking part in this very tough quiz.

I had in mind some much better results presentation but I don’t have time right now.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Holy cow, no wonder I only recognized a few. There are sooo many games there I’ve never heard of or played. Well done guys!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks so much for the great quiz, DarkEye, and nice work, Chrissie and Eddyc!  Thumbs Up 

Looking at the answers, I gave myself a head-slap for a couple I should have gotten, but I feel really stupid that I identified #23 correctly as Amazon: Guardians of Eden but typed the wrong number in my PM.  Either I need to proofread better or stop sending PMs at 3:00 in the morning.  I still enjoyed myself, masochist that I am. Crazy

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Thanks for the quiz DarkEye, this was definitely one of the harder ones as I haven’t heard of half of the games on this list. I was sure I saw the sailor from Emerald City Confidential somewhere, but I just couldn’t remember where.

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Thank you DarkEye for another awesome quiz, you are THE man as always. Also congrats to chrissie for a well deserved first place.  Thumbs Up

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

That was a great quizz, DarkEye, both fun and hard, many thanks! Browsing through the answers, I see a couple other games that I could have found, but, oh well, guess I’ll have to drink an extra glass next time Wink.

Glad to see I was on the right track for Midnight Stranger, I just couldn’t put my finger on the name (I’ve never played it, only read about it a few times), I ended giving up after a few searches along the lines of “game where you meet people in a bar”, “fmv where you meet people at night” or “game where you hit on strangers” that invariably directed me to shuffleboard, dating tips or borderline-hentai dating sims. Would love to try it out sometime to see what it’s really about, though.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

And now - Prizes

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

That’s actually pretty good advice!  Meh  Grin

Thanks for the awesome quiz.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you DarkEye for a fun if very challenging quiz! There’s quite a few answers I just never would have got but have been alerted to a few games I just didn’t know about.  Thumbs Up

I avoid spirits although I do like them especially rum but tend to stick to having them in coffee as a rare treat! Thank you for my barrel as I will be drinking Carribean coffees until the cows come home or ........maybe I’ll share the barrel with Captain Jack Sparrow & dance around a bonfire ....... but no no, best stick to the coffee!  Laughing

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Wow!  My very own grog machine!  Does anyone have some change I can borrow? Grin

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Lady Kestrel - 05 September 2017 01:57 PM

Wow!  My very own grog machine!  Does anyone have some change I can borrow? Grin

Check the return coin slot. There’s always a forgotten piece of eight there Tongue

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

LOL, awesome prize DarkEye! Definitely one of my fav SNL skits! It never gets old Grin

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

I’m glad you like the prizes my friends.Laughing

Anyone knows who that guy is?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top