• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04LadyLinda

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Harvey’s new eyes-Chaos on Deponia.

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2011-04-09

PM

Hello fellow Adventurers!

Does anybody know if Harvey’s New Eyes and Chaos On Deponia will be in retail stores available? I haven’t found any information about that, only the Digital Download Versions are available for pre-order. Does anybode have an idea?

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2011-04-22

PM

I too wanted to know the exact date of digital release for Harvey’s new eyes as The Adventure shop says its on 12th ( tomorrow ) and there is no mention on daedalic main site about this or gamersgate or anywhere else…

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Chaos on Deponia release date on Steam was announced to be the 6th of November (I think this is the english version release date).

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2011-04-09

PM

If you take a look at the official sites (the “buy” section), you will see when both games will be available for digital download. For example on Gamesrocket:

http://www.gamesrocket.com/download/Edna-Harvey-Harveys-New-Eyes.html (16-10-2012)

http://www.gamesrocket.com/download/Chaos-on-Deponia.html (06-11-2012)

Both DRM free, which is good.

BUT, what about RETAIL versions? Anybody have a clue?

Total Posts: 109

Joined 2009-03-01

PM

Where are you from? I’ve seen them in stores in Germany. And if you’re just interested in a boxed version you could always get it from Amazon if you can’t find it in a store.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I haven’t heard a word about English retail versions, so I suspect none are imminent.

Doobster - 11 October 2012 02:39 AM

I too wanted to know the exact date of digital release for Harvey’s new eyes as The Adventure shop says its on 12th ( tomorrow ) and there is no mention on daedalic main site about this or gamersgate or anywhere else…

I’m told by Daedalic the official launch date is the 16th. No idea where any earlier date is coming from.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Wow, i’m so out of the loop. Deponia is a trilogy? Cool! I love this game.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

My German Chaos auf Deponia is on its way to me! I will be playing it next week.
Happy dance, happy dance.  Heart Eyes

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Is Harvey’s New Eyes a prequel? Sequel? I mean, is it before or after the breakout? Or is everything in Edna’s head?

Joined 2009-03-01

PM

It’s a sequel.

Total Posts: 217

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Fien, keep us posted Smile Hope it’s as good as the first part.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

I wouldn’t call Harvey’s New Eyes a sequel. It’s true that the events take place after Edna and Harvey, but the game is not about Edna. The heroine is Lilly. Harvey plays a very different part too.

Igor - 15 October 2012 03:22 AM

Fien, keep us posted Smile Hope it’s as good as the first part.

I’ve read at adventrure-treff that it’s even better than the first one. Smile

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2009-03-01

PM

I loved the first Deponia but the second one is even better. Definitely get it if you enjoyed the original.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Fien - 15 October 2012 03:57 AM

I’ve read at adventrure-treff that it’s even better than the first one. Smile

Satisfaction Guaranteed
A game that already made a big Success in Germany ,will be available in Hours in English.

though Harvey’s New Eyes is/was Not at the Hype-O-Meter™, and also there is not thread special for it but anyways i am sure a lot are excited as well ti get their hands on this game that already had been like being Nominated for “Game of the Year” and A Winner of Various Prizes at Germany. 

plus that that The Break Out Adventure was the most Clever/challenging one i had encountered for a while.

will see how true are these expectations.. pretty soon Smile

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2009-03-28

PM

A english flashdemo of Harvey’s new eyes is out now.
https://www.facebook.com/daedalic/app_306231082728461

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/604480

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Daedalic/harveys-new-eyes

And I finished Chaoa auf Deponia and it is realy better, longer and funnier as part1.

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2007-07-23

PM

Steam has Harvey’s New Eyes as “Adventure, Indie”. What is the criteria for “indie” I wonder? Other recent adventures, and previous Daedalic games, weren’t indie, so why is this one?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top