• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Two new Adventure Games from Pinhead Games coming this year.

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Hi Everyone!  Man, it’s been a long time since Pinhead Games was making Flash based adventure games like Nick Bounty and Brain Hotel, but we’re back! (Minus Flash)
I don’t want to take up too much of your time talking about my own games, but I am excited about them and really want to share.

We’ve got two new games in development.

The first is called Forever Space.

It’s an experimental interactive short story about a team of civilians working on an isolated space station.  Their job is to monitor interstellar audio signals, but is that really why they are there?

The second game is called The Adventures of Nick & Willikins.

It’s a cartoon British murder mystery as told through the lens of clueless American writers.  Did the butler do it?  It’s up to you to find out!  Also, you’re the butler.

Thanks everyone!  These games will be available for FREE later this year!

Total Posts: 262

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

I really liked your previous adventures, so I’ll check these out, too. Actually, I’m looking forward to them.

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Brain Hotel was lots of fun, and these are looking good.  Thanks for the update.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

I still have Nick Bounty and Brain Hotel in the DVD case.
I guess they’d have to be played in a virtual machine now since the version of Flash they used is so old.

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Wow, that’s awesome!  I bet the disk versions of those games still work… the question is, do you even have a disc drive anymore?!

And for the record, the new games are being developed in Unity with the amazing Adventure Creator plug in!

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

friarphil - 21 July 2017 06:11 PM

Wow, that’s awesome!  I bet the disk versions of those games still work… the question is, do you even have a disc drive anymore?!

As far as I’m concerned, an internal CD or DVD drive is a requirement for a computer.
Does the disc version of the game not use Flash then?

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

crabapple - 21 July 2017 09:49 PM
friarphil - 21 July 2017 06:11 PM

As far as I’m concerned, an internal CD or DVD drive is a requirement for a computer.
Does the disc version of the game not use Flash then?

Yep, the disc version IS Flash based, but it’s a stand-alone build.  The versions I have on my Year old Alienware laptop still run.

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I remember loving the Nick Bounty games, so I’m very much looking forward to playing these, especially Nick & Willikins. Congratulations on moving from Flash to Unity by the way, I’m sure this will improve your games even further!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top