• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Games for the Halloween season?

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2006-11-21

PM

Alan Wake!  Of course..!  It’s a great game with a wonderful story and plenty of thrills and chills.  Yes it’s linear, but it does it in a way that it’s not totally obvious.  I bought it for both XBox and PC.  The latter being the best version.  Thoroughly recommended!

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
- Carl Sagan

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I enjoyed Blackstone Chronicles. Yes, Graphics could be dated by today’s standards - but a great story none the less.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Only one mention of Shivers I/II so far (by Fien). Those games are underrated.

Not horror scary but more “I’m alone” scary. Play them at night and you’ll be totally immersed.

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

Stonez - 13 October 2012 12:42 PM

Alan Wake!  Of course..!  It’s a great game with a wonderful story and plenty of thrills and chills.  Yes it’s linear, but it does it in a way that it’s not totally obvious.  I bought it for both XBox and PC.  The latter being the best version.  Thoroughly recommended!

Alan Wake is one of my favorites!I finished the game a few months ago but I still have it on my PC,it’s just one of the best games ever! Grin Crazy

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

I read through the thread and didn’t see a mention of Hollywood Monsters. That’s what I’m going to try and get around to finally playing.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top