• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04Lady Kestrelzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Well, all I can tell you about this particular game is that we tried our best.  It’s not perfect, and none of it was recorded in professional sound studios or edited by industry professionals.  However I do think we have managed to have on the whole clear samples without background hum, and our amateur VA cast have tried hard to make each character sound distinct and unique.

This Let’s Play will give you a reasonable idea of the voicing quality, although obviously being on YT the sound quality may be compromised a little its processing is not perfect and you have the commentator’s voice as well.

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

CaptainD - 12 January 2018 08:43 AM

Well, all I can tell you about this particular game is that we tried our best.  It’s not perfect, and none of it was recorded in professional sound studios or edited by industry professionals.  However I do think we have managed to have on the whole clear samples without background hum, and our amateur VA cast have tried hard to make each character sound distinct and unique.

This Let’s Play will give you a reasonable idea of the voicing quality, although obviously being on YT the sound quality may be compromised a little its processing is not perfect and you have the commentator’s voice as well.

I don’t think you can embed the timestamp on this forum.

That should fix it.

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

dumbeur - 12 January 2018 09:01 AM

I don’t think you can embed the timestamp on this forum.

That should fix it.

Gah sorry about that, unintentional - thanks for pointing it out.  Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i am glad to hear how you handled it, as good as it gets.

i had played troll song and loved the innovative verb sys it has. I will be CD as soon as i can and throw a feedback here once i am done.

Good Luck.

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Updated version of the game demo now available on Itch and GameJolt:
https://captaind.itch.io/captain-disaster-in-death-has-a-million-stomping-boots
https://gamejolt.com/games/captain-disaster-in-death-has-a-million-stomping-boots/151665

(Essentially the same gameplay section as the original demo from 2012 but with certain things updated, an extra intro scene added, quotes from players / reviewers on completion of the demo and of course where you can buy the full game.)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top