• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalediegoLady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Infomation about The Season of the Warlock

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2015-10-23

PM

Hello I heard last year about the game The season of the warlock. I wondered if anyone knows of any information about the game? Thank you.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-05-04

PM

Hi Col!

The devs of The Season of the Warlock here. Or, well, one of the two—it’s difficult to write a forum post with four hands. Thank you for your interest and sorry for the somehow late reply. We’re a bit under the radar for now because we’re just too busy implementing.

The game is currently very advanced and we’re working at a real good pace now. We still estimate completion and release for this year, though we’re not yet sure about a date, but we’re quite happy with the latest things we’ve implemented into the build. The game has changed a lot since the Kickstarter - it’s not like it wouldn’t had if the Kickstarter was successful, but you know: less resources mean more time. We’ve switched to the latest version of the Visionaire Studio Engine, by the way, which seems to run really fine.

We just published a brief update in our failed Kickstarter campaign to keep the people who backed informed, and I’m sure you’ve already read what Adventure Gamers’ been writing about the game.

If you (or anybody in the community, of course!) have any questions, I’m here to answer!

Here’s out latest image from the Kickstarter update. It’s Arno Malthus, the judge of Groldavia. A severe man, but with a heart.

Currently developing: The Season of the Warlock

Wishlist in Steam if you like it, please! It helps a lot!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top