• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

What game are you playing right now?

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

I’m not sure what to play next. I’m torn between Hypnospace Outlaw, which looks like a lot of fun and reminds me of the part in Space Quest VI where Wilco has to access some files on the computer, and there was also a similar scene in Paradigm which I though was great fun. The other option is Myha which I know will be a safe option for an enjoyable Myst-like puzzler, which I usually love.

Both are around the same price point and I’m sure I would enjoy both so maybe I should just toss a coin.

Total Posts: 205

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

cyfoyjvx - 04 June 2019 08:59 PM

I’m not sure what to play next. I’m torn between Hypnospace Outlaw, which looks like a lot of fun and reminds me of the part in Space Quest VI where Wilco has to access some files on the computer, and there was also a similar scene in Paradigm which I though was great fun. The other option is Myha which I know will be a safe option for an enjoyable Myst-like puzzler, which I usually love.

Both are around the same price point and I’m sure I would enjoy both so maybe I should just toss a coin.

Both are great, but I would go for Hypnospace Outlaw because of how unique it is. Or if you are looking for something similar to Myha have you looked at Eastshade? It’s amazing, game of the year material in my opinion…

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2019-05-03

PM

I’m currently playing Culpa Innata. It’s kinda fun but also not exactly without flaws. Well, it was cheap in the Steam sale and you certainly can’t say it’s not something different ...
But barely any puzzles and a lot of other issues. Oh well. I’m still interested where it will all lead.

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Playing God of War and broken sword 5 again I still really like the first chapter of broken sword 5

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2018-01-10

PM

Hypnospace Enforcer. It’s been quite the nostalgia trip so far, especially being a big user of late 90s internet and Windows OS, with all the frustrations and quirks that entails. What I also love about it is that it doesn’t tell a story AT you. The story is there but it’s up to you to discover it and to move it forward. Puzzles are lightly implemented to show you which direction to go, but you’re in full control and most of the time it doesn’t feel like a game at all.

I’m only a few hours in but it’s shaping up to be one of the best of the year.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!