• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Agatha Knife, a love for animals… and their meat!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-03-24

PM

Hello, fellow adventurers!

I’m Jordi Garcia, co-founder of Mango Protocol, and I’ve come to introduce you to Agatha Knife, our second game.

This is Agatha Knife

She is a 7yo insomniac girl who lives and works at her mom’s butcher shop. In fact she is the slaughterer. She enjoys meat more than anyone, but also loves her animals very much. They are her friends and companions during the long sleepless hours every night.

Agatha must find a way to solve her dilemma. Sha wants to keep enjoying meat but she hates that her friends get scared of her when slaughter time comes. Is there a solution for this problem? What will happen when she discovers religion?

Join Agatha in this dark humor adventure!

Please have a look at our Greenlight page.

Why does Agatha need your support?

We decided that we would be publishing the game on spring 2017 and we have accidentally been trapped in Greenlight’s lasts days of existence. It’s always been a tough environment. We had to work hard for MechaNika‘s campaign back in 2015, but now, it seems harder, as the site seems to be flooded with rushed projects that want to make the cut before the payment system is online. Any votes would really be appreciated if you think the game is worth it.

Well, that’s all for now, please feel free to ask anything about the game or any related topic.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I just got MechaNika on IOS and started playing it. So, it’s very cute and fun. Perfect game for my iPad mini. I’ve found due to its small Retina display indies are more fun on it rather than PC. If it ends well, I’ll pick up Agatha Knife also.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

MechaNika ended up being very fun, so I bought Agatha Knife. It’s quite good actually. Keep up the good work.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top