• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Zero Escape - The Nonary Games

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Just finished my second playthrough and got the axeending.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

That was the first one I got.
Now imagine having to start over from the beginning every time you reach an ending. That’s the DS version Smile

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

wilco - 06 April 2017 02:41 PM

Now imagine having to start over from the beginning every time you reach an ending. That’s the DS version Smile

I’m pretty sure I could solve the first puzzle room in my sleep after playing through it So. Many. Times.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 06 April 2017 02:41 PM

That was the first one I got.

Lol…I actually did my second playthrough and third starting from the beginning again. Now that I think about it, I could have used the flowchart to quick-access the point before opening the first doors. But with the ‘skip’ feature you’ll breeze through the beginning in like 4 minutes. Might use the flowchart on my fourth playthrough.

Now I am aiming for the knife ending, which sounds like another bad ending. Luckily on this playthrough I will enter a lot of new content looking at the flowchart. I am anxious to just reach the true ending and find out what the hell is going on. Patience is a virtue…

Again, it’s not that long of a visual novel. lol…try playing House in Fata Morgana after this. The prologue is almost as long as one playthrough of this game. Never again lol.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Finished third playthrough and got knife ending.

So many loose threads. Curious to see how they will wrap it up.
Now on my fourth playthrough and aiming for the submarine ending.

Looking forward to this playthrough as I will go through 2 previously never before entered doors.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Half way into my 4rd playthrough. Noticed some things:

During the knife ending you get stabbed in the back. During my subsequent playthrough around the hospital room Santa remarks: “The person who you trust the most will end up stabbing you in the back.” Geee….thanks June.

June = Alice? Would explain her fever if she was just released from cryo hibernation or something. Somewhere still think the Alice thing is a big red herring.

Just some musings. Don’t confirm them pls.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top