• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #42: Fran Bow

Total Posts: 101

Joined 2016-02-18

PM

Mikekelly - 08 June 2018 09:59 AM

The puzzles in this game are just plain strange. I got stuck in this game a lot. This game is not for everyone, as it’s bizarre in pretty much every way a game can be.

It sure is a bizarre game. I completed Chapter 4. Got stuck once, but after taking a break for a day, I managed to continue (at first I didn’t notice that it was possible to send Mr. Midnight up into the open window after finding the note about the key - before that hotspot didn’t give any results).

After the more open-ended exploration and puzzling in Ithersta in Chapter 3, Chapter 4 was more of a linear affair with shorter self-contained puzzle areas. I think this structure often helps the narrative: exploration in the middle part, and then a more linear road to the end to keep the story moving.

I like how events are starting to fall into place now. Reading Fran’s reactions to the graves of her parents and herself was rather moving, and with the doctor in the car there was a moment which was really creepy.

Onwards with Chapter 5. Let’s see how weird this can get   Laughing

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

It’s goning to get weirder, trust me on that one.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top