• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Oops, I just realized I’m gonna be on vacation the week after voting ends. Meh If Shivers 2 wins someone else may want to lead it. My bad!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

I vote for these three:

Catyph
Shivers 2
Still Life

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I’ll go for Post Mortem and Broken Sword as well please. Smile

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Broken Sword and Post Mortem also please

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Shivers 2 (8) - Sir Beardalot, Wilco, RTRooney, SoccerDude, Doom, Timovieman, Intense Degree, Crabapple

The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (7) - Wilco, TimovieMan, Lucebend, SoccerDude, Doom, Dumbeur, Intense Degree

Post Mortem (6) - Sir Beardalot, RTRooney, Intense Degree, Dumbeur, Wilco, SoccerDude

Broken Sword (5) - Intense Degree, Dumbeur, Wilco, TimovieMan, Doom
Catyph (5) - TimovieMan, RTRooney, Doom, Sir Beardalot, Crabapple
Unavowed (5) - Mike Kelly (leader), Dumbeur, Wilco, SoccerDude, Detective Mosely

Thimbleweed Park (4) - Wilco, RTRooney, Detective Mosley, Dumbeur

Detention (3) - Wilco, Dumbeur, SoccerDude
Still Life (3) - RTRooney, Intense Degree, Crabapple

Darkside Detective (1) - Wilco
The Gardens Between (1) - Oscar
Sam & Max Season 3 (1) - Wilco

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’d be up for a replay of Broken Sword as well. Please add my vote.

Thanks, LK!!! Innocent

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It has been added, Mr. MovieMan.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I’d also like to replay Broken Sword. Wanted to nominate it long time ago, but wasn’t sure whether it had been already playthroughed. As for Shivers 2, it seems like we are out of leader and Sir Beardalot now. Unless he prepares all the playing rules, parting words and fun unrelated questions in advance…

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I love Still Life but never played Post Mortem so +1 for Post Mortem please.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I edited the list above to add your choices, Doom and SoccerDude.

Total Posts: 5046

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Wow! Twelve games nominated and lots of votes. I don’t remember A CPT this active in quite a while.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Doom - 26 September 2018 05:29 PM

I’d also like to replay Broken Sword. Wanted to nominate it long time ago, but wasn’t sure whether it had been already playthroughed.

It hadn’t…

rtrooney - 26 September 2018 06:40 PM

Wow! Twelve games nominated and lots of votes. I don’t remember A CPT this active in quite a while.

Yeah, and Unavowed getting its ass kicked by Shivers again. Tongue

*knocks on wood*

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have a copy of Post Mortem I bought for $1 at half price books that needs to be played.

Put me in for Post Mortem, leader, Thimbleweed Park, leader and Haunted, leader.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

TimovieMan - 26 September 2018 06:53 PM
rtrooney - 26 September 2018 06:40 PM

Yeah, and Unavowed getting its ass kicked by Shivers again. Tongue*knocks on wood*

The voting has two weeks to go. And, in my defense from future accusations, I did not nominate Shivers 2. I will plead guilty to bringing Sir Beardalot back on board as the leader because he has the experience in getting the game up and running.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Sir Beardalot - 26 September 2018 01:02 PM

Oops, I just realized I’m gonna be on vacation the week after voting ends. Meh If Shivers 2 wins someone else may want to lead it. My bad!

If that is indeed the case, I ask you to document the precise process you used the get the game running. You can PM me if you want, and I will try and duplicate it at my end.

I, for one, would rather wait a week until you get back from vacation than try to lead a game I haven’t played in 20 years. And that’s only on the assumption that Shivers2 wins. Which I certainly don’t think is a given. Several other games are making a move to the front.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top