• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady Kestrelluckyloserwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday 4 March 2017

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

9: The Last Resort

Although I have yet to play it, I have always been fascinated by the colorful and surreal graphics of this game.  I have heard that its puzzles can be devilish, especially the organ puzzle, but this is still one I want to try.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

I’ve been curious about this one for a long time as well. I’m a big fan of surrealism but for some reason I’ve just never gotten around to playing it. Thanks for bringing it back to my attention. I think I’m gonna have to find a copy of it now Smile

Also here’s a little bit of interesting info for those who didn’t know.

The game was produced by Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal, and sported an all-star cast of voice-artists including Cher, James Belushi, Christopher Reeve, and Steven Tyler & Joe Perry of Aerosmith. It also includes the visual style and artwork of Mark Ryden.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I knew that Cher voiced the fortune teller, but I didn’t realize how many other celebrities were involved.  I have a boxed copy of the game, including the postcard of the resort, which I bought used on eBay.  I’ll have to dig out my old iMac to play it.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

This is Bastich favourite game ever!, or so he gives the impression? isn’t that right Sir?

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

This was a very peculiar game, especially the cigar smoking flying thing that sounded like a New York taxi driver.  I liked picking out the character voices and actually enjoyed the organ puzzle.  It was bizarre but fun.

I bought the boxed version and still have it and all the inserts.  As I recall, you had to have the postcard for the password to get in.

And….Congratulations on your Admin/Moderator status!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top