Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Review links from “New Adventure Games” won’t work

Total Posts: 5488

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

If I’m trying the review link (“Read the review”) from this page - http://www.adventuregamers.com/newreleases/P90 , or any other page of upcoming games, the link won’t work, just points to a “Page not available”.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 6112

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

it works for me, man ?

if everyone here has been just a just bit conservative; stop making all those daily intense posts, we may could ‘ve been able to catch up with any of them, as no one have been able to catch up with all these recent intensive forums activities

Total Posts: 227

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

I see what you mean. The article ID on that Obduction review link is wrong.  It’s using the game’s ID instead.

Now Playing: Horizon: Zero Dawn, Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet, Kelvin and the Infamous Machine
Recently Completed: The Sexy Brutale, What Remains of Edith Finch, Homefront: The Revolution, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
Anticipating: Assassin’s Creed: Origins, Beyond Good and Evil 2, Red Dead Redemption 2
Backing: Asylum, Psychonauts 2

Total Posts: 5488

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 01 February 2017 08:17 PM

it works for me, man ?

Try this link, or any other “Read the review”:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Took me a while to figure this one out, but was able to fix it in the end :-)

Thanks a lot for reporting this, it was broken for all of them indeed. Good catch!

Welcome to the AG forums! View the archived forums here »