Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Your most anticipated game sequals and remakes?(which may never get release)

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

even though it was buggy and had some serious issues I really liked advent rising and wish it was finished.

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2017-02-02

PM

I hope they get around to finishing up Toonstruck 2. There was apparently enough material left over from the original production to be able to put together an entire sequel, and progress has been made, but the thing is still tied up in copyright hell at the moment.

I make blogs, podcasts, and videos about (mostly) adventure games. http://spacequesthistorian.com

Total Posts: 5639

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-02-09

PM

Crackdown 3

The delayed third release in the open-world shooter franchise Crackdown, which comes after a disappointing second installment in 2010. (Each of the three games comes from a different developer.) Expect a single-player campaign as well as online multiplayer, with the latter taking place in a separate, fully destructible city. Note that the one-time Xbox One exclusive is now headed to PC as well.

When: Late 2017

Total Posts: 5639

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Today is shitty day, Arkia showed sequel of PSX gem(as april fools joke), which is better than SFV and Tekken7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gla-yMayJ2M

Conman Inafune gets 3million in KS and this game is in shambles

Sony should grab it

I never asked for this

Total Posts: 1045

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

sequels*

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-04-06

PM

Jade Empire

I have no idea whats going on there. It was an amazing game on the original xbox and there has been no word on a sequel in more than 10 years.

Embarassed

Kill Ping and steal his girl.

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

No One Lives Forever 3 for sure. First two games are still two of the best games ever made. Sad that no one knows who owns the series and that Nolf3 would probably never be a thing. Contract JACK on the other hand is one of the worst shooters I’ve ever played.

Would also love a KOTOR3, Half Life 3 and Portal 3. A new Prince of Persia would be awesome as well. Loved the reboot and would’ve loved to see more of that. Don’t know why ubi decided to focus more on that AssCreed bullshit instead of sticking with POP.

Welcome to the AG forums! View the archived forums here »