• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Daleshanethewolf

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sound Quiz

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It does say Arthur at the end

V. Journey Down I think

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

exactly, that is why i was wondering.

Round Three
Two Guesses

10 titles left!

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

Awww Timovie got in before me with my other guess - Dead Synchronicity

I’m struggling to recognise the rest, however I did stumble upon your Adventure Gamers song Advie, it was wonderful!  Laughing

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Nelza - 17 January 2017 04:00 AM

Awww Timovie got in before me with my other guess - Dead Synchronicity

I’m struggling to recognise the rest, however I did stumble upon your Adventure Gamers song Advie, it was wonderful!  Laughing

oh, thanks a lot Nelza… Laughing

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Y.Face Noir

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

DarkEye - 17 January 2017 04:13 AM

Y.Face Noir

correct!

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

O Gemini Rue (This time I know it’s right—I actually checked)
X That sounds a lot like Domino’s theme from Grim Fandango, but I can’t seem to find the exact bit on the soundtrack

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Kurufinwe - 17 January 2017 05:34 AM

O Gemini Rue (This time I know it’s right—I actually checked)
X That sounds a lot like Domino’s theme from Grim Fandango, but I can’t seem to find the exact bit on the soundtrack

both correct Kuru, as for ‘Domino’s theme’ i dont know how you couldn’t find it, but the first 5 sec of that bit are unmissable, the theme that brass giving is repeated many times thru the first year.

anyways both correct.. good job!

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Advie - 17 January 2017 07:06 AM

both correct Kuru, as for ‘Domino’s theme’ i dont know how you couldn’t find it, but the first 5 sec of that bit are unmissable, the theme that brass giving is repeated many times thru the first year.

The first 5 sec is what I recognised, but the rest made me doubt, and I couldn’t find it on the soundtrack.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Kurufinwe - 17 January 2017 08:42 AM
Advie - 17 January 2017 07:06 AM

The first 5 sec is what I recognised, but the rest made me doubt, and I couldn’t find it on the soundtrack.

there is always this problem with these kinds of quiz, you take an uploaded wave, which already is not the original quality X3 (downloaded, compacted to MP3, and uploaded), then you download, and upload it also, heh, by this time the quality of the wave had been reduced much with eachtime of those processes… just saying,

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

U. The Blackwell Convergence
W. The Night of the Rabbit

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 17 January 2017 02:26 PM

U. The Blackwell Convergence
W. The Night of the Rabbit

Great n Correct…  for both:)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Those were the last two I know that hadn’t been guessed yet. I’m out for the remaining ones… Frown

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

don’t lose hope yet, if some stayed unguessed, there will be some kind of hints added.

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

H.The Inner World

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top