Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

2017 Sierra roulette playthrough

Total Posts: 1991

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Sadly QFGV is the worst game in the series. They tried to turn it into more action oriented RPG and that didn’t really pay off that well.

Total Posts: 784

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Is this still ongoing? Don’t give up before you’ve played Codename: Iceman Smile

Total Posts: 8175

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Antrax - 31 May 2017 02:08 AM

Is this still ongoing? Don’t give up before you’ve played Codename: Iceman Smile

Unfortunately on hiatus due to lack of time… Hopefully resuming Quest for Glory sometime.
I high hopes for Codename: Iceman!

Total Posts: 6210

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 31 May 2017 06:18 PM
Antrax - 31 May 2017 02:08 AM

Unfortunately on hiatus due to lack of time… Hopefully resuming Quest for Glory sometime.
I high hopes for Codename: Iceman!

LOL
he is just ‘pulling your legs’ into it..

if everyone here has been just a just bit conservative; stop making all those daily intense posts, we may could ‘ve been able to catch up with any of them; as no one have been able to catch up with all these recent intensive forums activities

Total Posts: 1991

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I gave up on Iceman when I got to the submarine simulation part. Imagine playing a simulator where you can’t press buttons with a mouse, but need to type in stuff like “pull rudder lever”

And for a copyright protection, you need to perform a CPR procedure at the beginning of the game just by following the commands as they are typed in the manual exactly.

Total Posts: 784

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Nooooo you’re ruining his experience. It’s like the Kaizo trap of adventure games, people have to experience it unprepared.

Total Posts: 6210

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

tomimt - 01 June 2017 04:44 AM

I gave up on Iceman when I got to the submarine simulation part. Imagine playing a simulator where you can’t press buttons with a mouse, but need to type in stuff like “pull rudder lever”

i had to play this part twice due to a save game problem later on and what is more amazingly bitter than what you said is i never discovered how is was solved, lots of deaths and one time you get it right…
i had the original hintbook with brown pages and black writing (to avoid being printed) back then and that was for another puzzle at the diving section, i mean i had it after this submarine part (some sierra games had me years to finish them) and it also didnt make sense how this puzzle actually has to be solved, its just a hit a miss puzzle and lots of dying.

if everyone here has been just a just bit conservative; stop making all those daily intense posts, we may could ‘ve been able to catch up with any of them; as no one have been able to catch up with all these recent intensive forums activities

Welcome to the AG forums! View the archived forums here »