• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDalewalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anna’s Quest Vol. 1: Winfriede’s Tower

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

I’m not normally into cartoony art but I like the art style of this game. The game as a whole looks impressive.

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2003-09-21

PM

Seems Anna’s Quest is on Steam Greenlight now too! Here’s the link.

I’m sure Sughly will appreciate the support! Grin

Right or wrong, weak or strong.

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2009-09-30

PM

Beat me to it D.C.! Any and all votes will be HUGELY appreciated guys! I’m not 100% sure how it works, but I’ll be more than happy to give out Steam keys to those who’ve purchased the game already if does end up getting Greenlit!

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

Definitely voting for it, because this game interests me. Smile

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2011-04-22

PM

Played the demo and loved it. Voted for it on Greenlight too.

However I did try buying it from the website but got a reply email saying that it was declined.

Joined 2009-09-30

PM

Doobster - 06 October 2012 11:16 AM

Played the demo and loved it. Voted for it on Greenlight too.

However I did try buying it from the website but got a reply email saying that it was declined.

Oh really? That’s pretty lame! I’m not sure why it would be doing that, but if you want to private message me I’ll be happy to try and work something out for you!

Joined 2003-09-21

PM

I’m going to gift a copy of Anna’s Quest to the first person to respond! The only condition is that you post some thoughts or spread the word if you like it. I want this game to do well and am well and truly on the bandwagon!

Any takers? Grin

Joined 2003-09-21

PM

Should also say, I’m not affiliated with the production at all, just someone who followed the development with a cautious optimism! I liked it a whole lot, though. The indie thing is tough and in someways the fans have to do their part marketing the thing. Getting the word-of-mouth out. This is my attempt at doing that! Grin

Edit: Igor was the first to PM me! The game is his! Grin

Total Posts: 217

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Thanks! Smile

Joined 2003-09-21

PM

Anna’s Quest is yours, man! Just PM me your e-mail address and I’ll gift it! Grin

Total Posts: 217

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Finshed Smile
Must say it was really adorable game. Congrats Sughly!
Great graphics, voice acting, atmosphere and rich animations. You can see that the author really took a special care with every single little detail.
Puzzles were great as well. Not too difficult and not too easy- some gave me quite a bit of head scratching, but I didn’t have to resort to walkthrough.
All in all a very enjoyable game. Thanks again D.C. I’ll buy another copy myself to support the author (and hopefully next part of Anna’s Quest).

Joined 2003-09-21

PM

Haha! No problem, man. Happy to do it! Sounds like you liked it too, that’s awesome to hear! Grin

Anna’s Quest is now on GamersGate and Desura too, since I last rambled on here. (I think Krams Design gets more if bought directly from their site though, but options are definitely a good thing!) Also, it’s still up on Steam Greenlight, slowly but surely getting the votes necessary! I wishlisted it on GOG the other day as well. Here’s the link if you’re interested! So many damn links! More than enough for one post! Wink

Joined 2003-09-21

PM

In case you’ve missed it, Adventure Gamers review was posted today!

Joined 2009-09-30

PM

Haha, ahh D.C., my personal cheerleader you Tongue Thanks so so much for the ongoing support!

@Igor So glad you liked it! I appreciate you lending your support too, means a lot to me Smile

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2005-03-13

PM

I just finished this game, and I truly enjoyed every bit of it. I love how the world of the game feels so vast and real despite the fact that all of it takes place in one tower. I’m dying to know more about the witch and some of the items and locations that came up in the course of the game. The puzzles were mostly fun, especially after I realised that sometimes it was necessary to try the same thing again later even if it hadn’t worked before.

It took me a moment to get used to Ted’s voice, but I had absolutely grown to love it by the end of the first conversation. It was so endearing and really worked for the character. Actually, all the voice acting was great. The only character I didn’t really like was Joringel because I grew tired of his “well, I said this, but I actually meant that…” attitude pretty fast.

All in all, this was such a great experience. I can’t wait for the next part.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top