• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Currently Playing

Total Posts: 471

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Celebreon - 10 March 2020 06:22 PM
Jdawg445 - 10 March 2020 02:04 PM

lol no but im currently beating cold steel 3, im on the next to last chapter in that game, Im also going through shadow of the colossus and lamplightcity detective. I plan to beat all three before final fantasy 7 remake comes out. I tried the FF7 demo and I was really impressed with it.

Yeah, I went through all the trouble of beating the ps2 Shadow of colossus, and then when I saw how beautiful it truly was on the ps4, I had to start over!  Still haven’t beaten ico ever, which seems to be a fan favorite around here.

But yeah, xseed and falcom did a great job in hooking us up with the trails of cold steel game!

I’ll attach some pictures of the steel book (full color, not monochrome like most steel books), and even the the comic panels.  These are the extra touches I love to see that make physical media worth owning!

that is awesome, I bought cold steel 1 digitally bc I didnt know if I would like the game or not. Never played the trails in the sky series, but I love the cold steel stories. I got the steel book for cold steel 2 but went back to digital for cold steel 3.

I also never played Ico but I strongly dislike the game they made for ps4 the last guardian. I am enjoying shadow of the colossus a lot though, I believe I am on number 8 colossi.

Total Posts: 72

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

I will always defend the last guardian because I really enjoy interacting with Trico.  I mean it does a good job in terms of simulating what it’s like to try to get a cat to do the things you want it to do (RAGE!). 

So I ordered Ai The Somnium Files special agent edition for switch, and amazon sent me the package, has the box, art book, sound track, stickers, acrylic figure, but NO GAME!  ARgh.  I called and got a refund, but now I need to buy a new copy so I can play this game.  They let me keep the extras and package and everything, so now I need to wait a few more days for a cartridge to arrive.  I had cleared my whole schedule for this game today T_T

So instead I went and bought call of cthulu on switch, man of medan ps4, deception IV (since I just got Deception 3 on ps1 too), and Danganronpa V3 killing harmony.  What do you guys think I should play today?

Image Attachments

0311201500.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Can we be friends please?

Total Posts: 471

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Celebreon - 11 March 2020 07:25 PM

I will always defend the last guardian because I really enjoy interacting with Trico.  I mean it does a good job in terms of simulating what it’s like to try to get a cat to do the things you want it to do (RAGE!). 

So I ordered Ai The Somnium Files special agent edition for switch, and amazon sent me the package, has the box, art book, sound track, stickers, acrylic figure, but NO GAME!  ARgh.  I called and got a refund, but now I need to buy a new copy so I can play this game.  They let me keep the extras and package and everything, so now I need to wait a few more days for a cartridge to arrive.  I had cleared my whole schedule for this game today T_T

So instead I went and bought call of cthulu on switch, man of medan ps4, deception IV (since I just got Deception 3 on ps1 too), and Danganronpa V3 killing harmony.  What do you guys think I should play today?

You have no idea how many times I have almost bought AI the somnium files. I always talk myself out of it for whatever reason. Yeah the Last Guardian just didn’t connect with me. I believe the developers wanted you to believe that trico was like an untrained cat or dog but I think the game was just half-broken personally, and they used that excuse to cover things up. I can’t tell you how many glitches I found in that game

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!