• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A NEAR DAWN: Dark comedy thriller adventure < Play the Prologue! >

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

Check out our BRAND NEW CINEMATIC TRAILER for A NEAR DAWN!  :)

Just dreaming out loud: TWITTERA NEAR DAWNPUT A SOCK IN IT!GHOSTS ARE GOOD HOSTS

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

So, this is a bit of a soft-release of the FULL PROLOGUE for A NEAR DAWN! We’ll update with more details and information - and we really hope that the Linux version actually works, because it has yet to be properly tested. But please check it out and let us know what you think!  :)

AND, keep in mind that we hope to launch a KickStarter campaign to help fund the rest of the project. We really couldn’t keep going with it the way we have been if we didn’t get some support, so anything you could do to help share or support the project would be super appreciated. Thank you!

Just dreaming out loud: TWITTERA NEAR DAWNPUT A SOCK IN IT!GHOSTS ARE GOOD HOSTS

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

That’s a fantastic milestone - congratulations! I look forward to giving it a try when I have some gaming time.

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

Phlebas - 27 September 2017 04:45 AM

That’s a fantastic milestone - congratulations! I look forward to giving it a try when I have some gaming time.

Thanks so much Phlebas! I’d appreciate hearing your thoughts on it. I know I only just released it, but I haven’t heard too much about it yet…  :P

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

We just got a Thunderclap thing. It’s going to be an uphill climb trying to put this whole campaign business together, but if you have a chance, please support us on Thunderclap (it allows you to pledge one future tweet/post in support of our project). We’re going to need all the help we can get!  Smile

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

So this is magical and amazing - my illustration of the city of Seattle is up at the top of the Seattle subreddit.  :)

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

Look, he’s running! - Putting together some GIFs…  :)

It’s been tough getting support for our Thunderclap thingamajig. If you could lend a voice, we would really appreciate it.  :)

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

I’m not a big fan of Thunderclap - if you follow multiple people who join in, it can get a bit spammy. But I’m happy to post something manually when the KS launches Smile

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

Phlebas - 05 October 2017 04:37 AM

I’m not a big fan of Thunderclap - if you follow multiple people who join in, it can get a bit spammy. But I’m happy to post something manually when the KS launches :)

Thanks Phlebas! Have you had a chance to check it out?  :)

Hehe… I’m no fan of Thunderclap, either. There’s no way that thing is reaching its goal on time, anyway. I’m really just starting out and it’s been kind of tough trying to get the word out all on my own. I am 90% sure that I will postpone the KickStarter by a week or two, though…. it should give people a little more time to check it out, and honestly it’s been exhausting. I’ve been putting a lot of pressure on myself, I could use a little breather and have things ease down a little bit.

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

Alpha Beta Gamer just wrote an amazing review for our game!  :)
https://www.alphabetagamer.com/a-near-dawn-alpha-demo/

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

I should probably mention that we put off our KickStarter until the 24th. Things were getting a little hectic.

If you check out the game, do let us know your thoughts! We would love to hear from you! And if you have a chance, please take a look at our upcoming KickStarter campaign and let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions.  :)

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

We just released the Prologue on Steam!  :)

So you can now grab it on Itch.io or Steam—

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

We just released A Near Dawn: Prologue on Android!! You can grab it on Google Play!

It actually feels really nice and sleek on a handheld.  :)

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

May as well formally announce it:
We will be launching our KickStarter on October 24th! Please have a look at our campaign and let us know what you think! (And check out the actual Prologue!)  :)

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

We launched on KickStarter! Excitement! Fireworks!
Finally! This is my first ever KickStarter campaign (super nervous about it) - Please have a look at it and if there is anything you can do to help share or support it, we would greatly appreciate it!  :)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top