• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckyCharophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Odysseus Kosmos

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-25

PM

Hi!
I’m glad to introduce new project: Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest!

“Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest” it’s a traditional 2D point’n'click game with retro-pixel style graphics. It’s an adventure game about space ship’s engineer Odysseus Kosmos and his service robot Barton Quest. It’s not an interactive movie or something. You need to think and you need to solve lot of puzzles, USE, LOOK and so on, you know what i’m talking about.

Story
Imagine you’re a talented and funny ship’s engineer, part of the crew of a ship on a voyage to a black hole deep in outer space. Your shipmates are down on the surface of a planet where time moves far, far slower and you, along with your robot, have been waiting for years for them to return to your orbital station.
The situation looks pretty bleak - but never lose heart! There are a host of scientific problems to solve and experiments to conduct, an enormous ship that only you can keep in working order, and a star system dominated by a black hole that hides incalculable secrets, a black hole that turns out to affect your ship in strange and unexpected ways. Your future here is going to be full of surprises!

Plans
We (me and my artist) working on a free demo right now and it will be ready for downloading at December 2016.
Really, it’s a first place, where i’m telling about my game to somebody, so it’s like first announcement of the game! Hurray)

Screenshots and more info
Visit my development blog: http://odysseuskosmos.com

Image Attachments

cabin_view_pixel.png

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top