• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Wednesday 9 November 2016

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

The nerdy young hero, a student of Physics at Berkeley with strange glasses falls in love with a New York City nightclub dancer and entertainer.

The story starts with usual cliché act, this hero hits the chick with his car while she was running away from the mafia that had committed a murder and eventually she is a valuable witness.

From New York City to California they live an adventure that will change their lives, two different people but i believe “it’s better ‘couple’ to be different than in the same class”, so they could complete each other.

Brian Basco and Gina Timmins will have a kinda balanced relation when it comes to saving each other, Brian goes the tropical jungle of Mala Island to the icy environs of Cicely to save her at the 2nd part, and Gina takes the wheel of saving him at the 3rd, and last chapter of the trilogy… wish there were more to see of this series.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Nice theme. Maybe they’ll revisit Runaway after Yestarday Origins. Although I didn’t play the third so no idea how if ended, but I assume they end up together.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 09 November 2016 11:50 AM

Nice theme. Maybe they’ll revisit Runaway after Yestarday Origins. Although I didn’t play the third so no idea how if ended, but I assume they end up together.

They shifted things a lot in the third, after the trainwreck that is Runaway 2. They changed Gina from a sexual object to an actual smart and resourceful woman. They even changed the voice actress to Sharon Mann, the voice actress of Kate Walker, I guess to match the personality change. The ending of Runaway 3 left room for a sequel, so they might tap into that in the future.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I like the theme too Advie!  Thumbs Up  I agree with SoccerDude that the 3rd game was better than the 2nd!  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top