• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarb

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday, 8 September

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Warning: Episodic Content

Sometimes the problem with episodic games is that they just take forever to finish and release all episodes to get a satisfying conclusion. And to make is worse there are times where they might be left unfinished.

The Journey Down: Chapter 2 is taking it’s time to reach the end but in this case it’s forgivable because of how good the first 2 chapters are - nice throwback to Lucasarts games with good design and puzzles and excellent soundtrack. The last chapter was a very successful chapter and will be released sometime in 2017.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this and the Dream Machine are my fav episodic adventures given, both are not finished yet.. but they have showed enough potential for being so.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

The Journey Down is one of the best adventure games of the past few years. I still have good memories of it and I’m looking very much forward to replaying the first two chapters when the third chapter will come out.

The second chapter was an improvement on the already great first chapter and is long enough to appreciate on its own.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 08 September 2016 07:51 AM

this and the Dream Machine are my fav episodic adventures

+1

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I’ve not tried the Dream Machine but it looks very good, was just waiting for that last episode to be released.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’m tempted by all of the positive comments about the game but will wait until 2017 for the last chapter before buying!  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top