• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanHenk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Tuesday, 6 September

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

WW2 lovers who’re adventure gamers at the same time weren’t in luck, as the theme has been exploited only from time to time, even less if we count only full WW2 background and not games like Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Undercover: Operation Wintersun is one of those that aimed at the pure WW2 atmosphere, but mixed reviews had always put me off in actually trying it. What I’ve heard is that it’s a legitimate rival to Runaway 1 in the pixel-hunting section Tongue , and that the main character (some kind of a nuclear physician) is quite a boring guy (then again, I loved the main character’s voice in Black Mirror 1…)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I didn’t think that John Russell, main character was boring. I thought it was interesting that he was something of a pacifist, selected for his scientific knowledge, who was thrust into extremely dangerous, potentially violent encounters. I also enjoyed his satiric sense of humor.

On the other hand, I never did finish the game. So I’ll never know if he was forced by circumstances to kill anyone. Always kind of wondered about that.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I did finish the game, remember enjoying it but just can’t remember too much about it!  Laughing

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i remember that the inventory items were huge at the bottom of the screen at times that made the game too ridiculously soaked in trying each thing over the other

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-07-08

PM

Well, this game is not the best adventure of all times, but still some game zones were quite nice.

Imagination is the most powerful graphics controller. Interactive fiction, text-interactions based and roleplaying games

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top