• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Cypher:A Cyberpunk Text Adventure - Hints thread

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-09-06

PM

what do I need to do with Melina in the pleasure booth?

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

vOxo - 06 September 2012 03:39 PM

what do I need to do with Melina in the pleasure booth?

ask her about TecNoir nightclub several times

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-09-07

PM

kapa6ac - 05 September 2012 02:40 PM

Stuck in TecNoir nightclub. Any hints/ideas?

Stuck at same spot.  Do I need to try and go upstairs or convince Cluster somehow?

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-09-09

PM

First time I’ve played a text adventure and Im having quite a lot of fun, although it does get frustraiting sometimes. Pan specially when it comes to the syntax and stuff like that, feels a little too restrictive sometimes. I do love the graphics though, feels very inmersive.

im stuck at the club, with the club, with sarah and “matt” and 2 retrievers any ideas?

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

ask Sarah to help you

paulfiction - 09 September 2012 11:19 AM

First time I’ve played a text adventure and Im having quite a lot of fun, although it does get frustraiting sometimes. Pan specially when it comes to the syntax and stuff like that, feels a little too restrictive sometimes. I do love the graphics though, feels very inmersive.

im stuck at the club, with the club, with sarah and “matt” and 2 retrievers any ideas?

Wink

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-09-09

PM

I’m also stuck at technoir club, not being able to go upstairs, or making cluster tell me anything useful.. any ideas????

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

ask big guy whats his name

Darum - 09 September 2012 11:59 AM

I’m also stuck at technoir club, not being able to go upstairs, or making cluster tell me anything useful.. any ideas????

Joined 2012-09-09

PM

Yeah, i already got that and figured what to do.. what is infurating (at least for a non-native English Speaker) is having to refer an item as “matchbox” in order to do anything with it when it is described as “box of matches” in room’s description. Kills all the fun Frown

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

Oooo, its not easy, isnt it, but maybe its not so bad? Im not English speaker at all)

Darum - 09 September 2012 12:31 PM

Yeah, i already got that and figured what to do.. what is infurating (at least for a non-native English Speaker) is having to refer an item as “matchbox” in order to do anything with it when it is described as “box of matches” in room’s description. Kills all the fun Frown

Joined 2012-09-09

PM

Got to Sarah’s capsule in the hotel, how i’m supposed to end the phone conversation? Already asked everything I could think of..

Joined 2012-09-07

PM

Darum - 09 September 2012 01:58 PM

Got to Sarah’s capsule in the hotel, how i’m supposed to end the phone conversation? Already asked everything I could think of..

find out about the deal, then say I accept

My problem is that I am constantly battling to stumble upon that one exact phrase that the parser will accept.  Go down, step inside, go inside, go in, open hatch, open hatch floor, etc ...

Joined 2012-09-09

PM

Thank you a lot!!

I totally agree with you, puzzles are very simple but the parser is so rigid that doing anything becomes slow and difficult. I’m enjoying the game but have very mixed feelings about it, to be honest…

Joined 2012-09-07

PM

Found out that the game’s website now has a forum section.  Some very useful info there and often the devs will chip in to help you directly.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-09-12

PM

Hello.
I am stuck on the police Hovercar hood.
I’ve tried cutting it, it’s windshield, and it’s hood with the plasma cutter.
Hitting/punching the windshield and hood.
Jumping off/down/in any direction.
Getting inside the car.
Holding on to the hood.
Screaming.
Crying lol.

P.S: I usually introduce myself in the proper section of a forum, is there a new member topic or section here somehow?

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-09-12

PM

I’ve just made it one step further by usingAttack cop
Yet i’m in pretty much in the same situation, except now the cop driving the hoovercar is missing teeth.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top