• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarbCharophyceanJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: Scrambled AGs

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

D - 19 July 2016 12:30 PM

I wouldn’t feel bad about not recognizing the first shot. It’s possible that it doesn’t exist on the Internet anywhere as the game is notorious for crashing in DOSBox relatively early in the game, so the screenshots out there all tend to be before then. I had to play the Amiga version to get past that point. The 2nd shot however, is from the beginning, and isn’t that hard to find. You could have found it at thelegacy.de for example. Of course, I don’t bother to search the Internet for my shots when making a quiz, so maybe that first shot is out there somewhere…

I have that king’s screenshot somewhere on my comp but have no idea where I took it from.

Now I’m very curious about your bonus image. Who is that cowboy then?

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DarkEye - 19 July 2016 04:51 PM

Cowboy…? This free bum Hogie doesn’t even wear a cowboy hat.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

DarkEye - 19 July 2016 04:51 PM

I have that king’s screenshot somewhere on my comp but have no idea where I took it from.

Actually, now that I think about it a bit more, I think I’m totally wrong about that shot. I’m fairly certain the King shot is right before the crash point, so there is no real reason for it to not be out there somewhere. It’s been a while since I’ve played that game…

It’s an artist’s depiction of Humphrey Bogart.

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

D - 19 July 2016 12:30 PM
DarkEye - 19 July 2016 02:17 AM

I hope you’ll make more quizzes like this one D!

It’s one of the easiest to make quizzes I’ve ever done, so I certainly wouldn’t be against a sequel at some point…

Sounds good - you start work on a new quiz and I’ll start work on that unscrambling program Smile

Thanks for the quiz - I enjoyed this one, just sorry I couldn’t spare more time to attack it!

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Thank you for this refreshing quiz, D. I always admired your unique (almost never to be found at screenshot websites) and high quality* (those pictures of yours that can be found at screenshots websites are always of much superior quality) screenshots.

*The Twilight Zone screenshots you posted were specially good and I’ve never seen them elsewhere.

Thanks to all the nice folks who congratulated me, too. Cheers!

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Federer won? Surprise, surprise…

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

His droopy face and the falling ball were supposed to symbolize his demise downfall, but I guess that was too subtle a symbolism for the likes of you .

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

diego - 16 July 2016 08:25 AM

The only way this quiz could be better is if you could actually play those jigsaws. Grin

Diego, you can then create a very cool summer quiz with this:
Jigsaw

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks for the jigsaw puzzle, DarkEye! Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Lady Kestrel - 22 July 2016 08:43 PM

Thanks for the jigsaw puzzle, DarkEye! Smile

You’re welcome LK, but those puzzles were actually posted by diego two years ago.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Ah, I didn’t realize that.  Thanks to Diego then!

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top