• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Ace Attorney 5

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

I’m still not real optimistic about Dai Gyakuten Saiban coming west. We barely got AA5. Another reason I hope the iOS version does well, to encourage localization in the first place.

I think there is a proper Ace Attorney 6 to follow though.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

TimovieMan - 11 September 2014 06:46 AM

Actually, Sherlock Holmes and a young Watson? Aren’t they going to end up as expies for Professor Layton and Luke Triton???

Good point. Maybe the game will play a bit like Layton vs Phoenix Wright but with Sherlock and young Watson leading the investigation parts. Not saying it will use Layton-like puzzles but Sherlock might be a playable character with different gameplay.
A new trailer will be released soon.

By the way, maybe a separate thread should be made for discussing this game?

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’m still not real optimistic about Dai Gyakuten Saiban coming west. We barely got AA5. Another reason I hope the iOS version does well, to encourage localization in the first place.

I would not make a separate thread for a game that is a maybe at best for a western localization.

And yes, you want these games to do well on ios, a sale is a sale and would help get additional games localized.

I do have a AA2 collector’s edition which is really cool and is a westernized edition too - we’ll probably never see those again, but it’s value is sure to go up if collector’s editions become a rarity.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Currently playing Gyakuten Kenji 2/Ace Attorney Investigations 2.
How do the cases fare up compared to other entries?
Just finished the first case and thought it was pretty good.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Did I get lucky this and dangaronpa 2 same week I am taking a break from dangaronpa 2 just to play this game.

The second case is stunning so far and the first case was fun I can hardly wait to finish this game it is a wow

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 12 September 2014 10:07 AM

Currently playing Gyakuten Kenji 2/Ace Attorney Investigations 2.
How do the cases fare up compared to other entries?
Just finished the first case and thought it was pretty good.

The first Ace Attorney Investigations was probably the worst game in Phoenix Wright franchise but I’ve the read the second one is a lot better… Never played because it was never released in english (I should probably just stop waiting for the release and get to play the fan translation…)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top