• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LadyLinda

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Bolt Riley

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

It seems Bolt Riley has managed to get itself on Steam Early Access. I must admit, I was thinking this as one of the projects that would just fall in the obscurity, but it’s nice to see them still pushing forward with it.

Here’s the official announcement about it.

Has anyone tried it? I did back their first failed attempt that didn’t get enough money, but didn’t hop in for the next round.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

thats great, i was thinking of it and Day One as the most of those with failed Kickstarter that i would really loves to see.

Total Posts: 1654

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I watched a couple of videos for it on steam and the voice work is atrocious, it sounds like a bunch of white dudes pretending to be jamaican and the lips dont quite match the words either. I think I will pass on it, very interesting concept though

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2012-05-20

PM

Adventure mob… Wasn’t that the company even
the lunatic from replay games didn’t trust? Good to see they’ve been able to get something out of the door, lets hope it’s good!

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Yes, Adventure Mob was the company that was originally supposed to do LSL-Reloaded. The way their exclusion was exclaimed was, that they didn’t have any games under their belt at the moment.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top