• Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below
Advertisement

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJK5000Games

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The age of VR is starting

Total Posts: 2368

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Yes, sales are robust and the games are fun. I do enjoy my PSVR!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2019-05-08

PM

It’s just not that inviting or available yet. But I imagine it’ll get there in the next few years. The PSVR is actually an excellent step forward for the platform ^^

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Going wireless would help the popularity, But Sony shipping over 4 million headsets is pretty amazing.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 147

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Oculus Quest is quite a success actually. The sales were crazy this holiday season. It’s completely sold out everywhere at the moment.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have heard nothing but good about the Oculus Quest. It has made many best of lists.

Heart

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Yes, it’s amazing. My favourite VR hmd so far. It’s just fun to use and I’m enjoying games I was never interested in on PC VR. Being wireless and incredibly easy to use are a huge pros.

The only thing that Oculus really needs to improve as soon as possible is comfort. I hope we’ll get that latest “small and light” prototype sooner than later

https://www.roadtovr.com/oculus-half-dome-2-3-prototype-form-factor-oculus-connect-6/

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

So, Quest 2 was announced and it will feature quite a boost in specs. Not only it will upgrade from the aging 835 mobile processor to the latest XR2, it will also have almost 4K screen (almost in line with the upcoming G2 Reverb) and 90hz.

Original Quest was by far the most interesting and impressive VR hmd that came out in a long time. Quest 2 seems to only improve over its predecessor.

The only big con is the new FB-login requirement to use the headset. I can see this scaring away quite a few potential users.

https://www.wired.com/review/oculus-quest-2-review/

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!