• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #38: Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

giom - 12 March 2016 10:56 AM
Nelza - 11 March 2016 07:35 PM
Karlok - 10 March 2016 05:18 AM

Nelza, one of the three practicing musketeers is Atoff.

When I go outside there’s only one practicing cause the others went to pick on the witch, and apparently never came back.

Nelza, In that case, you need to free the witch See the answers given to Oscar for how to do that.

The witch has been freed with the soap, but I didn’t grab the perfume on my second time going up to Juliet’s room. I’m not sure how to get up there a third time.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Nelza - have you been to the Louvre in Paris yet? I think you need to go there to get any further.

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

After going around in circles for quite a while in Paris, I finally found the path to Notre Dame, but aside from picking up an inventory item, there wasn’t much interaction there.  After a lot of trial and error, I also figured out the barter puzzle and found the Louvre.  That was fun, but I’m not sure where I should drag Henri to next.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

After over 5 hours of intensive play today I’m catching up fast & furiously .......... but not really as I’ve only just reached Le Mans (at last - phew!)  Laughing 
What have I being doing all that time! It seems I have been going around in circles as I missed getting to Amiens until later as I never thought to show the priest in The Dead Horse the church notice & also to throw the melon in the river outside the tavern in St Quentin although I guess the clue was that it was a water melon or was it?

For me this part of the game didn’t seem to flow so well & I resorted to getting nudges from a walkthrough & tips from here but I liked a lot about it – the voice-acting won’t win any awards but to me is very reminiscent of that used a lot in English comedy & therefore familiar, I loved the banter & the quips although they did get a little repetitive but found all of the traders shouting in Paris a little too much but thought the chain of bartering was quite good & logical if you gleaned the clues from the vendors

Despite finding the game quite hard I’m really enjoying it & am now off to try & reach Le Havre by this evening!  I only got 4/10 in the quiz BTW – pathetic!!!

EDIT: I’ve just seen your post Lady Kestrel - I’m glad I wasn’t the only one going around in circles!  Laughing
Did you talk to & get something from the guy guarding the door at The Louvre Lady Kestrel? You will then know where to go next!

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

My favorite part was the ‘man in black clothing’ at the Louvre who isn’t even wearing black! (they really splurged on the character art budget) Laughing

Are we finishing this week diego? It’s really hard to play over such a long timescale, every time I boot it up I forget where I am in the story, what I have done and what I’m supposed to be doing.

Total Posts: 101

Joined 2016-02-18

PM

Chrissie and Lady Kestrel, you weren’t the only ones stuck… Without Chrissie’s remark I don’t think I would have figured to throw the melon into the river. That doesn’t make much sense to me. After that bartering my way to the Louvre was a fun puzzle. Let’s see what I can do there, and if I can reach Le Mans as well today. Still a lot of catching up to do.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I don’t think I’m going to reach Le Havre today as I’ve come to a standstill again! I’ve been everywhere - the flower shop with the two passwords, met the brigands & the gypsy but not sure now what to do! Help!  Laughing

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

chrissie - 14 March 2016 03:14 PM

I don’t think I’m going to reach Le Havre today as I’ve come to a standstill again! I’ve been everywhere - the flower shop with the two passwords, met the brigands & the gypsy but not sure now what to do! Help!  Laughing

Have you finished romancing Juliette? Smile

And have you got the will back from the gipsy?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

wilco - 14 March 2016 03:22 PM

Thanks wilco, I’ve got the will back from the gypsy but I need to get orchids for Juliette but I’m truly stuck there & just don’t know what to do next!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

chrissie - 14 March 2016 03:51 PM
wilco - 14 March 2016 03:22 PM

Thanks wilco, I’ve got the will back from the gypsy but I need to get orchids for Juliette but I’m truly stuck there & just don’t know what to do next!

Well, I assume you got the some flowers already but maybe they are not the right colour Smile

What colour are orchids? Maybe you can paint them

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Yes, I have some flowers & thanks again wilco as I now know what to do with them, I think, but….. I’ll come back tomorrow!

Total Posts: 101

Joined 2016-02-18

PM

I still didn’t reach Le Mans. I don’t know what I’m missing so far. I’ve visited the monastery and found the letter. Should I find the will as well before being able to get to Le Mans?. I’ve also freed the witch, found the Louvre and met De Guise. What triggers Le Mans becoming available on the map?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

kabouter - 14 March 2016 05:04 PM

I still didn’t reach Le Mans. I don’t know what I’m missing so far. I’ve visited the monastery and found the letter. Should I find the will as well before being able to get to Le Mans?. I’ve also freed the witch, found the Louvre and met De Guise. What triggers Le Mans becoming available on the map?

Don’t leave the monastery without the will

More direct hints:
In the pillow in the room

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Hmm. I can’t remember whether I got something from the bird’s nest - if I did, it’s not in my inventory and the gypsy didn’t give me the will. And climbing the tree again does nothing.

Btw: I think diego has abandoned the thread.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oscar - 14 March 2016 09:04 PM

Btw: I think diego has abandoned the thread.

Grin Nah. This part lasts one week longer for everyone to catch up. Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top