• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Gamers Challenge! #5: Memoria

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

-Is that black slime in the walls? Or blood?
-Even after a thousand years of curious observation, I haven’t been able to find out. But I have lovingly dubbed it “phlegm”.

I just love the “staff” character. Makes me think of Zork GI and The Journeyman Project. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen such a sidekick!  Thumbs Up

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

-The staff is just long enough.
-I’ll take that as a compliment.

HAHA! This is brilliant!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Hmm. Think I may have come across either a bug or a dead end.

In Chapter 7 I’ve just guessed the items in the tower correctly. Now it seems I need to get the 2nd splinter from across the chasm but the tentacles are blocking the door in Tower I. I have the bandage, alcohol, scabbard, staff, sword and splinter.

If there’s a way to do this, could someone say so? (a ‘yes’ will suffice) I hope I haven’t made the mistake of not using more than one save slot yet again!

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

If im understanding where you are correctly then the answer should be yes, you should be ok to progress.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Oh, I see. I missed the items on the dead clerics in the first section and thought I couldn’t get back there. Thanks!

edit: Finished. Nice ending and enjoyable game. Not bad for $2.99!

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

I finally got around to finishing the game! (Yep, it took me quite some time.) What a poignant and powerful ending. Voice acting could have been better though. Definitely worth the $2.99!

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top