• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday, 4 February

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Trying hard to remember rain (PS3), it was a beautiful game about an invisible boy trying to save an invisible girl. They could only be seen because of the rain. It was interesting gimmick that led to some nice visuals and ok puzzles but the whole experience felt pretty average. The game is not that old but I can’t really remember why they were invisible and what happens to them so I’ll say it was a forgettable story…

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Aww, it looks really nice though. Will have to check if this can be found cheap somewhere.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 5586

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

This reminds me of the novel Memoirs of an Invisible Man by H.F. Saint.  The protagonist had to stay out of mist and rain to avoid detection.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

This has been on my backlog for a long time. But first I have to finish Beyond Two Souls.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Got this one free with PS+ a few months ago and had a go.

I think the main problem is that while the premise of the game sounds great, the actual playing of it doesn’t match up to expectations. Or at least it didn’t live up to mine.

Having said that I probably only went through about 30 minutes of it so it may well improve.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top