• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Mob Still Kicking !

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2005-01-29

PM

Hey guys,

Oded Sharon here, CEO of Adventure Mob.

So we couldn’t just sit idle after we got dumped by Replay. We’re involved in two new kickstarters (Nancy Drew mobile and Freshbiz) and we’re gonna launch a third crowd funding campaign of our own soon.

Here are the details from our press release!
Keep adventure games alive!! Feel free to give me a shout it.

Oded

———————————————

Adventure Mob Returns to Kickstarter with Nancy Drew, FrehBiz, and More!
Israeli game start-up Adventure Mob Announces Involvement in a Plethora of New Games Projects

HERZILIYA PITUAH, Israel - August 20, 2012 – Adventure Mob, a game studio focused on the development of adventure games for mobile platforms, today announced the company’s involvement in several new projects, including a mobile port of the latest Nancy Drew game, “Tomb of the Lost Queen” together with Her Interactive. The studio is also working on digital and mobile versions of the popular board game FreshBiz, and a new original adventure game that will be announced in the coming weeks.

To help raise the funds required to develop these games, the team decided to turn to Kickstarter for a crowd funding campaign. The company will build upon its experience from Adventure Mob’s previous involvement in the Leisure Suit Larry Kickstarter campaign.

“I’m a great believer in crowd funding and Kickstarter is a great alternative to traditional fund raising,” said Oded Sharon, CEO of Adventure Mob. “With the many success stories for adventure game developers, we are confident that this is the wave of the future, giving consumers the ability to support games that might not be created otherwise.”

“We previously were attached to the Leisure Suit Larry game, as we were the developer named in the successful Kickstarter campaign,” said Oran Bar-Tal, COO of Adventure Mob. “Because of some unfortunate circumstances with the publisher, we’re off that project now, and free to work on some exciting adventure games with great partners that we believe in. We hope the community also believes in these projects and shows their support by backing both our partners and our experienced development team.”

To back the Nancy Drew project, please visit: http://bit.ly/NancyDrewAM 

To back the FreshBiz project, please visit: http://bit.ly/FreshBizKS

About Adventure Mob
Adventure Mob is creating the next generation of adventure games for all platforms.
Based in Herzliya Pituah, Israel, Adventure Mob utilizes the best and most brilliant Israeli artists, designers, and programmers, and unique technology to enable rapid and high quality adventure game development. Adventure Mob is working on several major licensed titles based on franchises for Nancy Drew and several other yet unannounced games.
Adventure Mob was founded in June 2011, by Oded Sharon and Oran Bar-tal and is a spin off of Corbomite Games, their previous company that has been producing adventure games and cross platform titles including Pizza Morgana and Star Shipping Inc. for several years now. Adventure Mob’s most recent released game is Comfy’s First Steps, a mobile tablet port of an adventure game for toddlers. The company has been funded by super angel investors Gigi Levy and Jeff Pulver.

For more information,
visit: http://adventuremob.com/

Contact information:

Adventure Mob
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Twitter: @adventuremob

###

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Can’t say I have much interest in Nancy Drew, but I’m looking forward to this unannounced original game, whatever that ends up being :-)

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Good luck with the new ventures, Oded.

Joined 2005-01-29

PM

There are some hints about what the new game is about. some hidden. some in plain sight.
Feel free to start speculating.

And thanks Steve!

(Steve Ince actually knows about it - but I’ve asked him to keep it quiet until we announce Smile

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Good luck guys, I hope these new projects turn out better for you.

Joined 2005-01-29

PM

The current two kickstarers aren’t going as well as we wish they would.
But there’s more stuff coming up in the future.

We have another adventure game we are working on with a couple of the original Sierra game designers, Corey and Lori Cole creators of Quest for Glory.  We’ll send out the full announcement about soon.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

SoundGuy - 23 August 2012 10:05 AM

The current two kickstarers aren’t going as well as we wish they would.
But there’s more stuff coming up in the future.

We have another adventure game we are working on with a couple of the original Sierra game designers, Corey and Lori Cole creators of Quest for Glory.  We’ll send out the full announcement about soon.

Fantastic! Glad you guys are getting some great work. Really looking forward to the new project with the Coles.

Joined 2005-01-29

PM

The game previously mentioned in this thread - Bolt Riley (Co-designed with the Coles) is launching on Kickstarer on Friday:

https://www.facebook.com/BoltRiley

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

The artwork looks great! Will it be a traditional adventure game?

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2005-01-29

PM

Indeed!

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Great! I’ll be sure to back this. Fingers crossed for a successful campaign Smile

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top