• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Quest for the Best” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I feel very honoured to win competing with notable ‘adversaries’ on this occasion Phlebas, eddyc & Lady Kestrel Thumbs Up & it’s only a bout of insomnia earlier in the week that prompted a couple of hours of complete focus that got me ahead!

Thank you DarkEye for this lovely if very challenging quiz! Looking at the answers for Part 1 I know I looked at screenshots over & over from different sources for the ones I missed so kudos to all youse that recognised/found them!  I did BTW from early on suss out the colour-coding & found it to be a very useful asset! Thumbs Up

I’m quite happy to browse through looking for screenshots & am not too bad with anagrams usually but that part did take me a while (& I truly thought I wouldn’t get there!)  I never thought I would do well in the voice quiz but then went on - with some inklings & a little perseverance to find it so much fun & a most excellent part of this excellent quiz! Smile

Until the next time Phlebas! Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

I’m glad that majority of participants had found colour hint useful! Laughing

chrissie - 04 February 2016 05:30 AM

I never thought I would do well in the voice quiz but then went on - with some inklings & a little perseverance to find it so much fun & a most excellent part of this excellent quiz! Smile

That part of quiz was my favourite too! I had a lots of fun putting this together and listening all those voices over and over again. I even had to play a few games with music set on minimum to get some of them. Cool
There were supposed to be four puzzles in this quiz, but after some testing I decided to discard one of them. 14 days & four puzzles, that would be too much imo. But maybe I’ll do a sequel next year!
Chrissie, I really miss your cool quizzes lately…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top