• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Quest for the Best” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Renacimiento - 20 January 2016 08:16 PM

This quiz looks very ingenious. Good for you DarkEye, but ... I also think that looks too hard for me, perhaps beyond my ability.

Hey, Renacimiento! Just listen very carefully what this fella think about that!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Players! Puzzle #3, name #6. There was a mistake at spelling. Moby games was wrong this time.
That is now fixed! Thank you Phlebas for letting me know!

Total Posts: 7445

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DarkEye - 20 January 2016 12:05 PM

Current scores:

Karlok 126

Only 201 points to go…  Gasp

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’ve been having fun trying to solve these, DarkEye, but I’m feeling rather scatter-brained right now.  Usually I focus on one section until I’ve solved all I can and then move on to the next, but it’s not working that way this time.  Finding an answer that doesn’t fit in one section makes me think it might be in another, so I jump over there to take a look and then get involved until something else triggers an idea for another section.  I’m finding answers this way, but I’m blaming my lack of focus on my head cold and jet lag.

By the way, DE, it’s difficult to make out the center letter in D in your Lonely Letters section.  Is it an “e”?

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

An intriguing but tough quiz. Any penalties for guessing wrong? (I have a feeling I’m going to be wrong a lot.)

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Lady Kestrel - 22 January 2016 08:28 AM

I’ve been having fun trying to solve these, DarkEye, but I’m feeling rather scatter-brained right now.  Usually I focus on one section until I’ve solved all I can and then move on to the next, but it’s not working that way this time.  Finding an answer that doesn’t fit in one section makes me think it might be in another, so I jump over there to take a look and then get involved until something else triggers an idea for another section.  I’m finding answers this way, but I’m blaming my lack of focus on my head cold and jet lag.

By the way, DE, it’s difficult to make out the center letter in D in your Lonely Letters section.  Is it an “e”?

Maybe you should take a short break then to prevent overclocking, Lady Kestrel? Cool
Yes, that is letter “e”.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Becky - 22 January 2016 08:53 AM

An intriguing but tough quiz. Any penalties for guessing wrong? (I have a feeling I’m going to be wrong a lot.)

Hi Becky! Nothing to worry about. No penalties at all! Have fun!
P.S. Are you still seeing red? Yum

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

No penalties for guessing wrong?

Alright! Not double-checking my answers for the middle section, then. Cool

PM sent.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

And we have first perfect score for Lonely Letters!
Congrats Timothy!

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

DarkEye - 22 January 2016 11:40 AM

And we have first perfect score for Lonely Letters!
Congrats Timothy!

Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Congrats TimM!

DarkEye - 22 January 2016 10:10 AM

P.S. Are you still seeing red? Yum

I’ve calmed down by now. I’m sensing deep purple sometime in my future.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

It’s my son’s first birthday today, so I’ll be offline most of the day.

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Happy Birthday to your boy, DE!  We’re in the middle of a blizzard here in NJ, so if I lose power, I may be offline as well. 

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lady Kestrel - 23 January 2016 09:18 AM

Happy Birthday to your boy, DE!  We’re in the middle of a blizzard here in NJ, so if I lose power, I may be offline as well. 

That’s awful LadyK, I’ve seen the news - how are things now?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

DarkEye - 23 January 2016 05:17 AM

It’s my son’s first birthday today, so I’ll be offline most of the day.

Happy 1st Birthday Baby DarkEye!  Heart

Sorry you’re experiencing such bad weather in NJ Lady Kestrel - the cold snap in London a couple weeks ago must seem quite mild!  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top