• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Gamers Challenge!  (Gabriel Knight 2)

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Ooooooohhhh!!!! Thank you, diego. Signed by Gabe and Gracie too! Heart
Gonna print it and hang it over my bed.

diego - 13 January 2016 07:59 AM

and I’ve gone through each of the locations carefully. I’m suspecting I still have one call and conversation to make to Rummenigge Dallmeier, but for the life of me I don’t know what I missed in Wagner’s museum. Georg (his name almost sounds like St. George!) doesn’t want to speak with me. Frown I guess I’m failing at my own challenge. But no way I’m looking at the walkthrough again - being stuck in GK2, FOREVER! Yeah, baby! Utopia!

Hint 1: No, you don’t want to be stuck for ever in your own challenge.
Hint 2: The chapter ends in Wagner’s Museum, so you may not have missed a thing.
Hint 3: Lilly.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 13 January 2016 09:17 AM

Gonna print it and hang it over my bed.

Hehehe. Is it next to a Ludwig’s portrait? Tongue

BTW, thanks, Karlok, but I’m not reading it (are they ranked from little to big help, though, like UHS? Tongue ). The game convinced me that it should be played without any help, even for the price of a possible nonsensical trigger. I might change my opinion in one month, though.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

You want to read it diego, I was also stuck there and the solution is incredibly annoying.

Today I dreamt Chapter 6 was played in the past controlling Ludwig… it’s probably a sign I’m Chapter 5 left a mark, lol
I can’t play the final part today!!!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

wilco - 13 January 2016 11:55 AM

You want to read it diego, I was also stuck there and the solution is incredibly annoying.

No way, Sir! You only play Gabriel Knight 2 for the first time once twice!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

For those who have finished, I have a question. Did Ludwig get saved as Gabriel did? Since it wasn’t directly the play that got him in the end?

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

GOT THE FLOWER! Hope that’s it! But I’m still not finishing Chapter 4! What am I still not finishing Chapter 4?!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

BTW, this was hilarious:

NIEMAND DARF SIE LESEN!

What a character.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

chrissie - 10 January 2016 05:47 PM

It’s areal shame if that piano score wasn’t included in the GK2 Soundtrack…

I was inspired by that music, and just imagined the continuation… and did a short cover on a guitar. Tongue (Of course, I’m also still stuck in Chapter 4 and had nothing else to do. Yum )

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

GK2 piano score better than BS’s Lady Piermont score?

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Fantasysci5 - 13 January 2016 01:02 PM

For those who have finished, I have a question. Did Ludwig get saved as Gabriel did? Since it wasn’t directly the play that got him in the end?

Interesting question. Here’s my take on it. Ludwig resisted the temptation to eat humans. Therefore, when the Black Wolf was killed, the curse lifted for Ludwig as well. That is, IF you believe in an immortal soul, etcetera. (Which I don’t, but that’s neither here or there.) On the other hand, Ludwig was a devout catholic and he committed suicide, which the Catholic Church considered a mortal sin in Ludwig’s days.

From the book on Lycanthropy in the library:

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Finally managed to track that little pixel that leads to the shore. I put the flowers… and THE CHAPTER STILL DOESN’T END! WILL IT EVER END?! OH, MY TORMENTED SOUL! Ludwig, I know how you felt! Smile Tongue (seriously, I’m having a blast with the fourth chapter, love it).

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

I’ve been so busy with work and other tasks that I haven’t really had much of a chance to play. Hopefully I’ll get to Chapter 5 tomorrow!

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

diego - 13 January 2016 08:19 PM

Finally managed to track that little pixel that leads to the shore. I put the flowers… and THE CHAPTER STILL DOESN’T END! WILL IT EVER END?! OH, MY TORMENTED SOUL! Ludwig, I know how you felt! Smile Tongue (seriously, I’m having a blast with the fourth chapter, love it).

You must be very, very close Cool

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The part that you are missing was also annoying, seriously, what was the point of having the son of writer say he couldn’t share the diary and after that the diary just randomly shows up in the post office? Unless I missed something.

Also, a question about the final chapter - The letter from Van Glower just showed up at the inventory out of nowhere, I think I missed some scene where Grace receives it. Who gives it to her?
Not a fan of how Gabriel got the locations of the opera in a vision with Ludwig and then told them to Grace, just too convenient.
I just started the opera part.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I found a very, very neat PDF file that transcripts not only the dialogue, but also Grace’s notebook, which is very hard for me to read, and I don’t always have the patience to listen to Gracie reading it for me. Cool Maybe I’ll find some clues by reading it all over again.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top