• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Nico2021Pyoro-2

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ—Seeing Red [ENDED]

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Becky - 14 December 2015 10:59 AM

Note: I find it remarkable how quickly some of these difficult images have been identified.

That is almost unbelievable for me too!  Gasp

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

There are definitely some tough ones in the mix. Smile

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Interest was expressed in seeing the current standings, so I’ve posted the standings for the end of Day 2.

You’ll find the End-of-Day-2 Standings under the Results List (where all 58 games will eventually be posted) near the beginning of this thread.

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Day 3 of the quiz has officially ended. I’ve posted the results from Days 1, 2 and 3 immediately below the quiz images. Have a look.  Heart Eyes

Day 4 now begins—please PM me with 3 guesses anytime between now and 4:00 PM forum time on Wednesday, December 16th.

Note: I’ll have an update for the End-of-Day-Three stats as soon as I do the math. So sometime within the next few hours.  Tongue

Mystery image 21, worth 10 points, is the only image with extra points that hasn’t been correctly identified. Yet.

EDIT The End-of-Day-Three Standings have been updated.

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Wow, another brilliant performance by Timothy! Smiley  Tongue

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Eek!  I was putting my shoes on when I realized that I had 4 minutes to post this round’s answers.  I made it just under the wire.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Yes you did just squeak by. I was starting to worry that you’d been caught in traffic on the Turnpike or something. Glad you’re okay.

I’m tallying Day 4’s answers now and will post them soon.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It’s a tie!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’ve just posted the Day 4 Results and the End-of-Day-4 Standings.

We have now entered Day 5 of the Quiz—the FINAL DAY.

Two participants are tied for first place, while three others are close behind them.

Four games have not yet been identified—three of these are worth 5 points each. 1 is worth 10 points.

Drumroll….It’s not too late for anyone who wants to identify 3 of these last 4 games to get involved. Please send me your final 3 guesses. The quiz will end and the winners will be announced 24 hours from now, at about 4:00 PM Forum Time on Thursday, December 17th.

It’s time to start seeing red. Seriously.

Total Posts: 7445

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Becky, I won’t have much time later, so Robin, Rose, Ginger, Ruby, Carmen, and Scarlet thank you now for your lovely quiz. I did participate in silence, although that may not be immediately obvious from my score. Smile

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Final Standings

chrissie - 104
Lady Kestrel - 96
TimovieMan - 96
DarkEye - 94
eddyc - 86
Phlebas - 69
SpeedBo - 59
diego - 52
SoccerDude28 - 45
Intense Degree - 15
Karlok - 15
Iznogood - 5
Jabod - 5

Congratulations to chrissie, who mounted a late surge to take over the lead!

And congrats to Lady Kestrel, TimovieMan, DarkEye, and eddyc who kept the race tight right up until the very end.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

(The above image, with red highlights, is from Christmas Quest 3: Santa’s Little Help Desk. But of course, all of you knew that already, right?)

Karlok—thanks for the Scarlet Salute!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Well, whoever guesses that #21 deserves to win! Grin Congratulation to chrissie, and all other players!

Fun quiz, Becky!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Woohoo! Shared silver medalist! Cool

Congrats to chrissie for taking the win on the last day! Thumbs Up
Congrats to Lady K and DarkEye for keeping me on my toes the entire time. Tongue

And a very big thank you to Becky for hosting this fun quiz!!!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Congratulations, Chrissie, and kudos for getting Treasure Hunter, which was driving me mad!

Thank you for the excellent quiz, Becky!  Now I can finish my Christmas shopping.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lady Kestrel - 17 December 2015 11:49 AM

Congratulations, Chrissie, and kudos for getting Treasure Hunter, which was driving me mad!

Hehe, same here.
The worst part of it is that it looked familiar, so I knew I had seen it before (probably during the AAGC).

Now I can finish my Christmas shopping.

And I can focus on the CPTs again. I’m almost falling behind now… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top