• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday, 24 October

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Again, I’m travelling back in time to post the yesterday’s scene. On one hand, The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time has one of the bulkiest interfaces /smallest gameworld screens, but on the other - it breathes with atmosphere, imagination, splendid music and atypical, dynamic concept for a “Myst clone”.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I really liked this game when I first played it. Although I agree that the “visual” size of the playing field was too small and the interface was more than clunky. I wonder what is would be like to play on a 26” monitor. The playing field would be larger than the total monitor screen size on which I played the game back in the day.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

This is still one of my favorite games.  Loved the DaVinci timeline and want one of those “microwaves” that delivers your on-line orders direct to your kitchen.  Get on it Amazon and forget about drone delivery!

(I’ll bet there’s a big one in the garage for lawnmowers and such).

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I must admit that in mind mind, the three Journeyman Project games are all mixed up, and I can’t remember one from the other, but I did quite like this series.

Not sure it would be games I would enjoy playing now though.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top