• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Night of the Rabbit

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2011-04-09

PM

Daedalic’s new Adventure Game is called “The Rabbit’s Apprentice”. It may be scheduled for Q4 2012 and it looks very nice!

http://www.rabbitsapprentice.com/

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

As always I just love their artwork.

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

so nice of them to keep throwing games at us…..Grin

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Seems Daedelic’s special touch in storytelling and amazing hand-made 2d graphics works here as well. The first screenshots look very promising!! Smile

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I’m happy they keep bring out games. This may look the least interesting to me, but i’m glad they are still releasing stuff.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2009-03-28

PM

Hamburg, 02.08.2012, Daedalic Entertainment Announces the fantastic adventure game the rabbit’s Apprentice: in the spell of Zaroff. The colourful adventure for young and old from the pen of Matthias Kempke, the creator of what makes you tick: A stitch in time is a mystical story with a philosophical background. The PC game will appear in November 2012, the distribution of Rondo media in the German-speaking area.

“We’s forward with the rabbit Apprentice: the vampire of Zaroff a magical world to create that offers players an application-rich history.” The rabbit’s Apprentice: the vampire of the Zaroff joins from, A new beginning, the whispered world, the dark eye excellent in our other stories bestseller as Edna breaks: Satinavs chains and Deponia a. “, so Carsten Fichtelgebirge man, founder and CEO Daedalic entertainment on the occasion of the announcement of the game.”

http://www.rabbitsapprentice.de
http://Twitter.com/daedalic
http://Facebook.com/Daedalic

About the rabbit’s Apprentice: in the spell of Zaroff

Magic really exists? What if there was not only a world, but countless worlds and possibilities? If there were a powerful being, which mastered the art of magic and the world creeping? What if you could be “Jerry”, his pupil? Go on a dangerous journey into a fantastic world of full of magical creatures, mysterious characters and strange forest dwellers. Learn the fine art of magic under the guidance of master of the mysterious and legendary and imagine the myriad puzzles and challenges on your way. Are cunning like a Fox and employ your mind to complete your magical education while you are getting deeper and deeper venture into the mysterious and Haunted Woods.

But be warned! A dark secret from the past could become the terrible threat to you and all the worlds.

Translated with Bing

Hamburg, 02.08.2012, Daedalic Entertainment kündigt das fantastische Abenteuerspiel The Rabbit’s Apprentice: Im Bann des Zaroff an. Das farbenfrohe Adventure für Jung und Alt aus der Feder von Matthias Kempke, dem Schöpfer von What Makes You Tick: A Stitch in Time ist eine mystische Geschichte mit philosophischen Hintergrund. Das PC-Spiel erscheint im November 2012 im Vertrieb von Rondomedia im deutschsprachigen Bereich.

“Wir freuen uns, mit The Rabbit’s Apprentice: Im Bann des Zaroff eine magische Welt zu erschaffen, die Spielern eine wendungsreiche Geschichte bietet. The Rabbit’s Apprentice: Im Bann des Zaroff reiht sich hervorragend in unsere anderen Geschichten-Bestseller wie Edna Bricht Aus, A New Beginning, The Whispered World, Das Schwarze Auge: Satinavs Ketten und Deponia ein.”, so Carsten Fichtelmann, Gründer und Geschäftsführer Daedalic Entertainment anlässlich der Ankündigung des Spiels.

http://www.rabbitsapprentice.de
http://twitter.com/daedalic
http://facebook.com/Daedalic

Über The Rabbits Apprentice: Im Bann des Zaroff

Existiert Magie wirklich? Was wäre, wenn es nicht nur eine Welt, sondern unzählige Welten und Möglichkeiten gäbe? Wenn es ein mächtiges Wesen gäbe, das die Kunst des Weltenwanderns und der Magie beherrscht? Was, wenn Sie “Jerry”, sein Schüler werden könnten? Begeben Sie sich auf eine gefährliche Reise in eine fantastische Welt voll magischer Kreaturen, mysteriöser Charaktere und seltsamen Waldbewohnern. Erlernen Sie unter Anleitung geheimnisvoller und legendärer Lehrmeister die hohe Kunst der Zauberei und stellen Sie sich den unzähligen Rätseln und Herausforderungen auf Ihrem Weg. Seien Sie listig wie ein Fuchs und setzen Sie Ihren Verstand ein, um Ihre magische Ausbildung zu absolvieren während Sie sich immer tiefer und tiefer in die geheimnisumwitterten und verwunschenen Wälder vorwagen.

Doch seien Sie gewarnt! Ein dunkles Geheimnis aus der Vergangenheit könnte zur schrecklichen Bedrohung für Sie und alle Welten werden.

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Thanks for the info. However, there is already some talk in another thread about this game.
Perhaps every other news about it should be discussed there.

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/645/

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2008-02-17

PM

Daedalic posted a German Facebook message awhile ago about The Rabbit’s Apprentice, which according to google translate turns out to: “Appears in November “the rabbit’s Apprentice: the vampire of the Zaroff” - just diligently in our Studio will work. The colourful adventure from the pen of Matthias Kempke, the creator of “what makes you tick: A stitch in time” explores the possibilities of magic and alternate worlds.

Magic really exists? What if there is not only a world, but countless worlds and you have the opportunity to explore it as a student of a mighty world wanderers? Your dangerous journey through a fantastic world full of magical creatures and mysterious characters, you learned the fine art of wizardry and countless challenges you.”

I know for a fact it isn’t vampire of the Zaroff, but the Curse of Zaroff, though. Smile

An english website stated this: “Learn the art of magic guided by masters that are as mysterious as legendary. Prove yourself in uncountable riddles and challenges along your way. Be as smart as a fox and use your senses to master your magical training while you get deeper and deeper into the enchanted woods.”

I am rubber, you are glue

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Finally some new screens: (click for bigger size)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Looks magnificent… Heart

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Amazing graphics. Mouth-watering!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Sefir - 30 January 2013 06:52 AM

Looks magnificent… Heart

Kasper F. Nielsen - 30 January 2013 07:03 AM

Amazing graphics. Mouth-watering!

Can’t argue with that. I don’t know why, but that second screenshot reminds me a little bit of Torin’s Passage:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

It just looks so beautiful. Deadalic’s really got some talented artists in their arsenal. Am really looking forward to this title. Last I heard, they were aiming for a november 2012 release? Hopefully there’s an official release date right around the corner.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I believe it’s coming soon ‘cause beta testing will be held in Hamburg from 11-15th February, for everyone who wishes to play it.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’m sold!

The style looks like a nice mash-up of all previous Daedalic titles. The Whispered World art might still be my fav, but this is great as well.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The main character stands *almost* as awkwardly upright as Fay in A New Beginning. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top