• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkSefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A bleaker Predicklement

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

Thank you all!

£3000 in under 24 hours!
I’ll admit it’s not as impressive as those Journey Down dudes, but I’m very happy
Tongue

Thanks for all your shares, pledges and comments!

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

One week in and we are all still working hard to make this Adventure happen!

We’ve raised nearly £9000 of our total already! Thank you!
As we are using this money to pay the animators and background artists the more we raise the better the Adventure will be.

I’d really love to be able to add extra scenes and side-quests in if we can get over our target. Please keep helping by sharing and telling people about this Adventure!

Ahenobarbus asked us on the Kickstarter page if the boxed sets would be proper boxed sets or just DVD cases. I can confirm they will be PROPER collectors edition boxed sets.

But we need to get funded to make them happen!

Thank you all!

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Big fan of you guys’ visual work, and I hope you blow through the goal and then some!

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

All the little Rumpus Animation Urchins want to say a big thank you to everyone who is helping back and share our campaign!

Now they have to get back to work! *cracks whip*

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

We’ve mocked up the Boxed Set reward.

We really want to make it a great collector’s piece. Has anyone got suggestions for what we should put in it.
So far we are planning Episode 1 and 2 as a complete game, the Soundtrack to Episode 1 and 2 and I guess a small book in the form of a manual.

We’d need a few backers at this tier to make it affordable and really go to town on it though.

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

Good Morning Adventurers

Our Kickstarter has 10 days to go and we are just over 50% funded. I’m still hoping we can get there, but it’s starting to look a bit tricky.

I know episode 1 wasn’t the best point and click game ever made, but we really believe in this series and want to keep making games and improving so that Bertram WILL be something people talk about with fondness like The Day of the Tentacle.

All your help and support so far has been magnificent and I’m so grateful! But if I could just ask you to help us with this final push and once more tell as many people as you can about our campaign we might just be able to do it!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Seb

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

Good Morning All.

We are indeed facing a Bleaker Predicklement! We’ve only got 9 days left to reach our target on Kickstarter and make the next episode of our comedy point and click Adventure.
I know many of you have already pledged and have been helping us spread the word, but if I can ask, nay BEG you all to join in on our final push and tell EVERYONE you know, we might be able to do this.

A Bleaker Predicklement

We’ve been overlooked by the big press sites so if this happens it will all be down to YOU the real adventure fans!

I have so many adventures inside of me!

Thank you so much!

Your humble servant, Bertram

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2006-02-09

PM

Hey guys,

The people from Rumpus Animation are so nice that they say “Thank you” all the time but don’t actually ask you to back their project… Hoewever this is exactly what you need to do right now to make it happen. They have collected quide some funds already, however they’re still lacking a big chunk, and this is where you can help and, at the same time, secure your copy of the game (and maybe an art book too).

So please help them, even though they are shy folk (as they say in England, or so it’s written), but they are about to create a super nice game.

Time to go here and make it happen: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/763843992/bertram-fiddle-a-victorian-animated-adventure-game

Cheers!
Jan

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’ve been following this on Kickstarter. 7 days left and more than halfway there. It’s probably going to be a close-run thing, right down to the wire. Very exciting to watch if you’re someone who hopes to someday play the game. When a game meets its goal early, I don’t tend to watch it as closely. I wonder if I’m alone in that.

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

Ha ha! I’m glad you are finding it exciting! I’m finding it rather stressful!
“What shall I do if I can’t do my Adventurings?”

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

3 more days to go and we are almost at £21,000! Just £4000 to go!
This is pretty terrifying, but also the most exhilarating thing I’ve ever done (I was never into bungee jumping)

But most importantly I’ve been supported by over 700 lovely, lovely people. It’s true, there is a demand for Adventure Games! Ours is quite a light-hearted and silly one, but it’s nice to see so many people getting behind us and really helping us to try and make it happen.

THANK YOU!

And more importantly to me, personally, is that Ron Gilbert himself has shared our message and supported us. I can literally die happy now!

It’s getting close but I believe we CAN do it. If you can all spare us a few shares or messages of support we will reach the extra people we need!

Thank you Adventurers!!!

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2006-02-09

PM

I agree with Ron Gilbert and no Adventurer should let this slip. So come on guys, we can make it happen together.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Bertram Fiddle - 03 November 2015 05:26 AM

3 more days to go and we are almost at £21,000! Just £4000 to go!
This is pretty terrifying, but also the most exhilarating thing I’ve ever done (I was never into bungee jumping)

Don’t worry. There’s always a surge in the last 48 hours (especially after the reminder emails get sent).

If there are 3 days to go and you’re over 80% of the way there? Congratulations on getting funded! Thumbs Up Wink

The *real* question now is: will the first stretch goal get reached? Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It’s going too slow, upped pledge, go Bertram

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Congrats on getting funded Smile!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top