• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 27 April 2013 03:44 PM

Timo (and sorry if i forgot mentioning anyone who is on that level!!)..

I suck at quizzes, so scratch my name and put Zobraks, HandsFree and SweetDalilah in my place. Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Mentioning Zobraks, where is he? ... maybe i should make a thread about that! Tongue Wink

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I have another quiz ready to go - I can either post it Friday 17th May or 31st May? If anyone else has anything in the wings I’ll hold back!!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

GREAT!! chrissie
.. plz take it easy on us THIS time :p, i know your Quizzes well to expect how ALWAYS you LOVE them Intensed , that doesn’t mean i don’t love them no even the themes you always chooses are just SO nice and original

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie, I know I can’t judge whether the screenshots are easy or hard but there will be a lot of familiar pics .... but I just can’t resist including others that I take a shine to - sorry!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ll be posting a quiz hopefully on Tuesday 21st May - if work commitments get in the way it will definitely turn up on Wednesday 22nd May! Just to let you know it will be PM only!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Cant wait , Chrissie .. good luck with arranging the quiz at it’s best look Smile

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I had so many screenshots left over from my ‘Cheers’ quiz I was thinking of posting a ‘Cheers 2’ & thought I might try a ‘post only’ one to cater for all of you that would prefer that & see how it goes! So, I will post it next week sometime on Wednesday 26th June! (Unless anyone else has something - please let me know as I’ll hold back!)

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sorry but I’m going to have to postpone posting the quiz until sometime in late July as I now don’t have time to keep up with it until then!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’ll post a simple quiz tomorrow - the format will be somewhat different than the usual quizzes (Fien did something similar before), and it’s not really important to “come first” as everyone will stand the equal chance of guessing.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Great! - I look forward to it diego!! I did have it in mind to post one about now (I’ve got one ready just about) but just can’t do due to switching computers to play Obsidian.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Great! This one will be quick, and will last only for a few days.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I see (think) will be a lot of photoshop work in that Quiz, yes ?

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

New quiz! Heart Eyes
I’m thinking at one of those quizes with lots of questions… Smile

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 28 July 2013 05:15 PM

I see (think) will be a lot of photoshop work in that Quiz, yes ?

Hehe, not this time, but you’re right, I’ll have to remove inventories/cursors/pointers here and there. Tongue

kate me - 29 July 2013 08:34 AM

I’m thinking at one of those quizes with lots of questions… Smile

Nah - there will be only ONE question. ;P

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top