• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445luckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 11 March 2013 11:16 AM

Diego .. So will it concern Music in a way or the other?

It’s not going to be the guitar quiz I had in plan, nor in connection with music, but it is going to be a pretty familiar theme. Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

diego - 11 March 2013 03:09 PM

It’s not going to be the guitar quiz I had in plan, nor in connection with music, but it is going to be a pretty familiar theme. Wink

Let me guess.  The theme is adventure games.  Cool

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

It’s a poetry quiz!

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Jabod - 11 March 2013 04:18 PM

It’s a poetry quiz!

Smile

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The quiz will start tomorrow around 8:00 pm (CET)!

Lady Kestrel - 11 March 2013 03:46 PM

Let me guess.  The theme is adventure games.  Cool

Well, there goes my surprise! Shifty Eyed Smile

Jabod - 11 March 2013 04:18 PM

It’s a poetry quiz!

I think we’re having enough of poetry already. Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

As long as it’s poetry in motion. Cool

I’m fully recovered from my quiz fatigue. Now if only I could guess the screenshots from all the games I’ve played…

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

diego - 14 March 2013 11:07 AM

The quiz will start tomorrow around 8:00 pm (CET)!

I guess I’ll have to stay up until 2:00 AM to have a chance at guessing some.  Meh

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lady Kestrel - 14 March 2013 04:45 PM

I guess I’ll have to stay up until 2:00 AM to have a chance at guessing some.  Meh

You won’t, I’ll go with the PM system. Wink

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Ha!  I read your post as 8:00 AM instead of PM. Crazy  That’s much more like it.  I checked the time map, and I’m 5 hours behind CET, so 3:00 in the afternoon is good.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

(TV/Monitor) quiz announcement!
40% through the quiz’s progress ,so far!!

updates soon ,
details in 2 days

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

would anyone here be interested in Administering the Quiz , make the rule and Receive PMs , post results and so on…

i prooved to suck with my two Quizes i made at the old AG.. i am doing good job with the Quiz itself but i don’t wanna blow it with some stupid rules i may not consider well.

if any one interested ,please PM me.. i will send the Quiz with the answers, and i will only make the technical part of polishing the screens and and posting them and that is it.

So, anyone wanna help and take that tiring Job Grin

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thank for cooperation, i will work it out…

the Quiz Monitor This will be posted in a couple of days, stay tuned Smile

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 25 April 2013 02:48 PM

So, anyone wanna help and take that tiring Job Grin

If you’re not sure about the rules - “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” and just go with some of the tried previous methods. I don’t know what format will it be, but I’d suggest you go either with the PM or “First come, first served” system.

We can’t help you because you didn’t say anything about the format you intend to use. Perhaps you can give us some more info.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its a traditional Quiz with around 50 Shots for Monitor/TVs/Screens captured form not obscure adventure , if someone wanna contribute with me to make the 1st team Quiz , i will send him/her the big screen that holds the Monitors shot and and a txt with the answers(numbered)  ,
the Quiz verifies for very easy shots to very difficult ones which those are just only three shots and will be assigned/considered as the jokers of the Quiz i mean they will give a constant 3 points instead of one for the regular shots and i think of revealing them at the 2nd or 3rd round (near the end) to give a chance for anyone to catch up with those about winning ,the 3 points will be added even before they are revealed kinda of a motive to look for the hard shots from the start.

i don’t think of deadline, i want it to take as long as it will , maybe until all shots had been recognized that my idea (IMO) if i am going to do it myself but Diego if you are willing to contribute which would be sooo nice as you one of the great Quizer here along with others such Bastich,chrissie,Gabe and Zobraks, HandsFree ,SweetDalilah (and sorry if i forgot mentioning anyone who is on that level!!)..
i even forgotten about myself i know i am a bad quizer maybe the worst Wink

@ Timo ‘YES SIR’

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Seems to me you’re doing OK, not every quiz needs to be 100+ pics to guess, 50 pics is good and you could do the administration easily by yourself.

But it’s not clear to me if you’re going with the PM system (like this one) or pics for grab (like this one).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top