• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Veovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

I love DarkEye’s quizzes. It highlights how few games I actually know Grin

Edited to add:

Yep, he’s done it again. I think I recognise, at best, 3 Meh

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

It’s me again folks! Naughty
I know that I’m a little annoying with all those quizzes, but I’ve got another ready!
I promise you fun and quite easy quiz!It’s going to be a “post in thread” quiz.I’ll use
a little unusual approach this time, but interesting! (I think).
See you tomorrow afternoon.(CET) Grin

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

DarkEye - 07 March 2015 12:38 PM

It’s me again folks! Naughty
I know that I’m a little annoying with all those quizzes, but I’ve got another ready!
I promise you fun and quite easy quiz!It’s going to be a “post in thread” quiz.I’ll use
a little unusual approach this time, but interesting! (I think).
See you tomorrow afternoon.(CET) Grin

Don’t worry DarkEye, we all love your quizzes Smile If it’s going to be post in thread, will more than one person be able to answer the same image? It would be difficult because of the timezone difference for Americans to contribute, if only one person can guess an image right.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

SoccerDude28 - 07 March 2015 12:56 PM

If it’s going to be post in thread, will more than one person be able to answer the same image? It would be difficult because of the timezone difference for Americans to contribute, if only one person can guess an image right.

I can’t speak for DarkEye on how he’s going to run his quiz but usually only one person can guess the image, guesses are limited & the quiz is in rounds. So if you are in a different time-zone you can contribute & the trick is to try & get ahead of those screenshot answers!  Laughing

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

That’s the reason why most of my quizzes are in PM mode. Laughing
Some people don’t like PM way at all, so at time to time it’s a nice alternative.I can do nothing about timezone differences SoccerDude28.Only first correct answer will count, yes.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

chrissie - 07 March 2015 01:16 PM

I can’t speak for DarkEye on how he’s going to run his quiz but usually only one person can guess the image, guesses are limited & the quiz is in rounds. So if you are in a different time-zone you can contribute & the trick is to try & get ahead of those screenshot answers!  Laughing

Thank you chrissie for that explanation! Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5588

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Will you give us a heads up on when you’ll be starting, DarkEye?

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Lady Kestrel - 07 March 2015 01:32 PM

Will you give us a heads up on when you’ll be starting, DarkEye?

I can see that you’re all here, so we can start now! Tongue
Tomorrow at 17.00 CET.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Let’s see.  Here in the US we turn our clocks ahead for daylight savings time after midnight tonight, so that will make you 5 hours ahead of us instead of 6.  Good!  I can sleep in and still check out your puzzle before all the ones I know are grabbed. Wink

By the way, I’m working on a quiz, too.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Lady Kestrel - 07 March 2015 02:34 PM

Let’s see.  Here in the US we turn our clocks ahead for daylight savings time after midnight tonight, so that will make you 5 hours ahead of us instead of 6.  Good!  I can sleep in and still check out your puzzle before all the ones I know are grabbed. Wink

There will be just a few screenshots tomorrow…

That’s the music for my ears, Lady Kestrel! Finally someone!! Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Ooh! I’m looking forward to that Lady Kestrel! - I know I’ve taken part in at least one of your quizzes in the past but perhaps not on this forum (aside from MM!)  Laughing

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

Great news! Smile Thanks Darkeyes for another quiz!

SoccerDude28 - 07 March 2015 12:56 PM

It would be difficult because of the timezone difference for Americans to contribute, if only one person can guess an image right.

I was thinking the same thing.I have no idea what time it will be in Argentina.

Thumbs Up

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

This time I will attempt to follow the rules. That will mean reading them first, right?  Innocent

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Becky - 07 March 2015 04:17 PM

This time I will attempt to follow the rules. That will mean reading them first, right?  Innocent

Rules hmm, I’ll make your (and others)life a little complicated this time.Even I’m not sure that can understand them correctly..Yum

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I plan to post a quiz on Friday, March 20.  It’ll be a PM quiz and will last a week.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top