• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Walkerman

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-06-06

PM

The Game:

Walkerman is an Adventure Game/Visual Novel about hunting supernatural creatures.The game is planned for five episodic releases on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It will be available (tentatively) through Steam, Desura, Itch.io, Amazon, and Good Old Games. DRM-free versions will be available. Walkerman may feature themes and imagery unsuitable for small children, including those of a violent, disturbing, or sexual nature.

The following features are planned for Walkerman:

Branching story with multiple endings
  Five episodic releases
  Five instances of abstract, description-based puzzle solving with multiple solutions (each about as long as the prologue chapter itself, unlike the mini-encounters within the prologue).
  Five additional instances of mini-puzzles
  An extensive soundtrack featuring new tracks every episode
  Fully colored CG’s and character sprites with multiple poses
  An extras menu featuring a CG gallery and music room

The Story:

Jorgen, a nineteen-year-old boy from the countryside, has just embarked upon a certain career in the city-state of Midgard. As a walkerman, he will tour the streets and alleyways at night, combating the supernatural beings that emerge when the sun goes down. In order to survive Midgard’s dire nights, Jorgen will need to think on his feet. His battles with the supernatural revolve around abstract problem solving and attention-to-detail, not fancy swordplay. But between Midgard’s perilous politics and shady personalities, he’ll soon discover that the night isn’t the only thing to be wary of.[/img]

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

*bump*

Looks promising! Thumbs Up

Almost halfway there with 16 days to go. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Awh, there’s too many promising visual novel adventures coming along. I also grabbed a bunch of games from Steam summer sale. But I marked this for now, would like to pledge but I’ll see if I have any money closer to finish.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top