• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Casual Playthrough #10 - Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Other Tim, I think you are the last person to finish the game. I know you have been busy elsewhere, so you are forgiven.

I don’t know how much discussion is still out there, but if there are no new posts in the next few (two) days, I suggest unpinning the thread.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I decided to play MCF: Fate’s Carnival because someone mentioned that Alister Dalimar is in it. Yes he is—all over the place. I’m a couple of hours into the game, and now I know what’s going on with his raven pet and I’m getting a better sense of his powers.

I haven’t finished Fate’s Carnival yet, but what I’m seeing is making me believe that it’s a lot easier to understand the Bonus and Extra Ending in Dire Grove, Sacred Grove if you played Fate’s Carnival earlier.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Becky - 22 June 2015 12:45 PM

I decided to play MCF: Fate’s Carnival because someone mentioned that Alister Dalimar is in it. Yes he is—all over the place. I’m a couple of hours into the game, and now I know what’s going on with his raven pet and I’m getting a better sense of his powers.

I haven’t finished Fate’s Carnival yet, but what I’m seeing is making me believe that it’s a lot easier to understand the Bonus and Extra Ending in Dire Grove, Sacred Grove if you played Fate’s Carnival earlier.

I’ve just replayed Fate’s Carnival too but I’ve also had a penchant to go back to roots with the MCF series. Forget Huntsville (the 1st one) but in Ravenshearst which I haven’t finished yet (very HO heavy but with lots of interesting mega-gadgetry puzzles) there’s a very engaging background story in which Charles Dalimar is mentioned & as far as I’ve got his proposal of marriage is turned down!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top