• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Let It Rain” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Becky - 28 May 2015 01:34 PM

DarkEye, I’m noticing that in the expanded version of #41, some googly eyes have appeared behind the pool table. They weren’t there in the original image in the quiz. Maybe I’m not seeing straight? (Better ungoogle my eyes.)

There is nothing wrong with your eyes, Becky.First image I took myself, second I found on net.
Here is a lower part of the mysterious creature with eyes, maybe this could help. Smile

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Just under 24 hours to go!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Quiz just ended!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

That’s it folks.Quiz is over and I hope that you all had some fun with it!
The winner and the biggest indoor sport expert among the quizzers is Lady Kestrel with
a great score! Congrats also to chrissie and Becky for the second and third place!
Thank you all for your time!
PS summer is back, bullseye!

Results & prizes

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Congratulations Lady Kestrel, & also Becky for the challenge (& giving me sore heels!  Laughing)

Thank you DarkEye for your hard work on presenting yet another very entertaining quiz - I could have kicked myself this time on some of the answers as I did have an inkling about a few of them but couldn’t find the screenshots so just wish I’d guessed more!  Laughing

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Congrats to Lady Kestrel, chrissie and Becky for once again being awesome in a quiz! Thumbs Up

And thanks to DarkEye for the entertainment!!! How many quizzes do you make, btw? It’s like every month you’ve got a new one… Gasp

I wish I had a little more time this past week for screenshot-browsing, but then, chances are I’d still have wound up in fifth place. Fourth at best… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Thanks DarkEye—I had a wonderful time with the quiz. And congrats to Lady Kestrel and chrissie. Chrissie, it’s nice to know that I had an effect—even if it was maybe just to inspire you to leave me in the dust!  Nerd

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Kudos to Chrissie and Becky for keeping me on target.  Those are excellent prizes, DarkEye, especially since I’ve always been behind the 8-ball.  You’re definitely at the top in making gaming fun for us.  Thank you!

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Oh man, I’ve posted this on wrong quiz thread.That’s what happens if you share your keyboard with 2yr old! Tongue
Thank you all for a kind words! Without you devoted players my quizzes would be useless!

TimovieMan - 29 May 2015 06:27 PM

And thanks to DarkEye for the entertainment!!! How many quizzes do you make, btw? It’s like every month you’ve got a new one… Gasp

I have 4-5 quizzes completed, and that’s all! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to continue with this trend next year because of my work commitments.

TimovieMan - 29 May 2015 06:27 PM

I wish I had a little more time this past week for screenshot-browsing, but then, chances are I’d still have wound up in fifth place. Fourth at best… Tongue

I was sure that you can reach that fourth place, Timothy! You were so close!

O.K. Who is next? Laughing

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Hey I got a score of 70, I think that is the highest score I have ever got in any of these quizzes, of course 10 points per right guess makes it a bit easier.

There are a few pictures that I can now see that I really should have guess, especially the Overseer one, I knew I had seen it before but I just couldn’t place it Confused But most are from games I have never played, so I don’t fell bad about not guessing those.

Thanks for the quiz DarkEye, and congratulations to Lady K and the runners up, once again you are out of my league.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DarkEye - 30 May 2015 04:36 AM

Me. Smile

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Karlok - 30 May 2015 06:00 AM
DarkEye - 30 May 2015 04:36 AM

Me. Smile

Yes! Laughing

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Better late than never I guess… Congratulations to Lady Kestrel for the win and thanks a bunch DarkEye for another wonderful quiz, and I know for sure that one day I will win one of these damn things   Smile

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 288

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Congrats to the top scores.  I’m impressed!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top